1966 Third round passed!! 2

The

  whole world suddenly

  became quiet... Su Luo and awakening, who passed by, almost froze at the same time...

  Time seemed to freeze...

  There was no sound between heaven and earth.

  All the bystanders held their breath at the same time. The tense and suffocating atmosphere infected everyone. Everyone opened their eyes desperately, not daring to blink, staring at the wrong body. The two people who

  passed ... like a second has passed, and it seems like a year has passed...

  Finally... With

  a soft "tick", the suffocating silence was broken.

  "Tick, tick, tick..."

  A series of soft noises sounded in everyone's ears. After a while, the onlookers suddenly exclaimed: "Su Ying is defeated!"

  Yes, Su Ying was defeated...

  Su Luo's sword penetrated Su Ying's chest. At this time, the blood dripped down the Yingying Sword "tick tick tick"... The

  blood dripped faster and faster, and finally Converged in a pool of blood on the ground, Su Ying, who had lost her life, fell softly in this pool of blood...

  Su Luo only felt that her eyes were dark and her mind was dizzy. When she opened her eyes again--

  she had already arrived. A familiar land boundary.

  This is the gate to Beimanshan before.

  Su Luo remembered that before, she had broken through the commanding stage at a critical moment and opened the door with the aura of commanding.

  It was only two days, but Su Luo felt like a world away.

  The thick vermilion door was slowly pushed open by the white jade-like fingers.

  Behind the door, Su Luo's thin figure appeared.

  Suddenly, there was a commotion in the crowd.

  "Su Luo is out!"

  "She was not dead!"

  "So, she won the battle?!"

  "In other words, she...she passed the genius training camp assessment?!"

  "Whh— —" With a sound, countless eyes all focused on Su Luo's white and jade beauty!

  Under the gaze of everyone, Su Luo was still calm and calm, with a decent faint smile on his face, making money.

  At this time, her clothes were a little damaged, and her face was a little dark, but all of these did not damage her beauty, and even made everyone feel better about her!

  At this time, who else would dare to say that Su Luo was decisive by cheating? Who else would dare to say that Su Luo hadn't been assessed by strength?

  You know, Su Luo was hacked in full view.

  Originally, the third round of assessment was impossible to pass the second round together.

  "Luoluo!"

  Ziyan rushed towards Su Luofei like a butterfly, took her hand, looked at her up and down, and asked eagerly: "I saw you were injured! How is your injury? Is it serious? ! "

  Su off with a smile and patted her hand:" not serious, is not serious, you see, this is not good I do "?

  in fact, the injury is very serious, but also thanks to their capacity cloud master collection Most of the miracle medicines were given to her, so with the effect of the miracle medicine, even if Su Luo wanted to hang on, it would be difficult.

  Zi Yan was relieved to see that Su Luo looked really okay.

  Su Luo was afraid that Ziyan was worried about her injury, so she changed the subject: "By the way, didn't I explain to you to earn points before I went in? Did you earn it?"

  Zi Yan was excited at the mention of this! Originally there was no such thing, but she couldn't stop the green shirt if she had to send it up to be a bully.

  Zi Yan turned around and went to the crowd to find green clothes.

  The green clothes wanted to run, but Luo Yichen's deep eyes had been staring at her with a smile. She was really embarrassed to run.

  (End of this chapter)