1933 Second round 5

There

  is one more person beside Lv Yi, Tsing Yi.

  Tsing Yi's strength is much better than that of Lu Yi. Tsing Yi is another disciple of Mingyue Palace who has entered the genius training camp after Fairy Wuyou.

  At this moment, she was frowning, her eyes were cold, her eyes gleaming cold and murderous.

  What people didn't expect was that Lin Banli and Luo Yichen were also there.

  A few people were talking about Su Luo just now, but they didn't expect to see a desolated figure coming mechanically.

  "Su Luo?" Lu Yi cried out in surprise.

  As the voice of Lu Yi sounded, Tsing Yi looked at Su Luo following her gaze. Tsing Yi didn't have any interest in the assessment, but Su Luo lost the face of Mingyue Palace, but offended her severely, so she came this time naturally to support Lu Yi.

  "That is the person who insulted the Mingyue Palace?" Tsing Yi stared at Su Luo, his eyes fierce like a poisonous snake.

  "Yeah!" The green shirt nodded firmly.

  "You were insulted by a fool? Lu Yi, why don't you die?!" Tsing Yi poked Lu Yi's forehead heavily, and said coldly with hatred for iron and steel.

  The green shirt covered his forehead, and explained depressedly: "Why are you stupid? It was so arrogant and alive three days ago."

  Lin Banli smiled relaxedly, handed a look at Luo Yichen, and said with a grin: "Luo Brother, you lost this time, so don't forget the points when you look back."

  Luo Yichen stared at Su Luo, his face was as calm as a mirror lake, and his eyes were unpredictable, making people unable to see emotions.

  Lin Banli said to himself: "Unexpectedly, there was no breakthrough. This second round of excitement would not be able to watch. It is very boring. Let's go." As

  he said, he shook his fan and wanted to leave slowly.

  At this time, Zi Yan surrounded Su Luo eagerly, protecting her impermeably, fearing that the bustling crowd would collide with Su Luo. At this time, how can they still have time to consider what the other party said Those ugly words?

  Because there was no excitement to watch, most of the crowd dispersed.

    These people didn't forget to spit on Su Luo as they walked, "I just want to come to the genius training camp when I'm only at the tenth level. It's shameful."

  "Yeah, even if there are high-level maintenance such as the great elders, what about it? If you don't have strength, you can't. The rules of iron fighting are here. She would not be sure that she would break through in three days. Promote, right?"

  "Since the genius training camp was established, I haven’t heard of anyone who couldn’t test because they couldn’t open the assessment door. This is really discrediting the assessment of the genius training camp.”

  Everyone shook their heads disdainfully. Discussed mockingly.

  Time passed bit by bit.

  Seeing that everyone had left with only a small black spot, Su Luo still stood still on the spot, his head hung slightly, as if listening to someone's reprimand.

  Suddenly, there was thunder in the clear sky!

  Wow! The

  sky seemed to burst, and the sky and the earth shook violently, resembling an earthquake, shaking the crowd to the west.

  The earth-shaking thunder sounded even more unconsciously.

  Rumbling~~~

  A sound, another sound, like a heavy hammer, hit everyone's hearts, and they were shocked.

  Together.

  Two ways.

  Three ways.

  ...

  Five Ways.

  Six ways.

  Seven ways.

  ...

  Nine Ways! ! ! !

  A total of nine thunders, one louder than one, fast and urgent, continuous!

  (End of this chapter)