1910 Settle Down 2

It seems that the Great Elder is unconditionally standing on Su Luo's side! The third elder's complexion became worse, she didn't know that Lord City Lord had once passed a message to the great elder.

  "Ms. Su is a fake tiger, she is so majestic that she smashed the city gates." A mocking sneer appeared in the eyes of the third elders.

  Su off slowly with a smile: "?? If the killer deliberately not three elders, how can we break these walls three elders do not think that gives us an account of it"

  three elders falsely accuse the Soviet Union fell naturally to be Peter's Road Also spearhead.

  The three elders pinched each other with the junior regardless of their status, but the senior elder would not let her be so unscrupulous, so he faintly swept towards Zi Yan, so Zi Yan made a summary of the previous things in a few words, and also highlighted the key points. How arrogant and domineering Huang Yi and others down the killer.

  After Ziyan finished speaking, Su Luo did not forget to add: "If Purgatory City really doesn't welcome us so much, then let's leave. When the Lord of the City comes back, you can tell him."

  Then, Su Luo Turned around and pretended to leave.

  Zi Yan and the others followed her and followed her to leave.

  The elder glared at the third elder in an annoyed manner, and said faintly: "Lan Yi and others are not doing well, and impunity is not enough to convince the public. As for how to punish..."

  The elder smiled and threw the hot potato to Su Luo. "What Ms. Su said, just how to punish it, and you

  are in charge of it ." The third elder was angry, but the majesty of the elder was not to be provoked, so she could only sullen herself secretly, and her cold eyes fell like a knife Su Luo's face.

  Su Luo touched his chin pretentiously, turning his mind quickly.

  Soon, her eyes gleamed slightly, her lips curled up grinningly, and she asked the elder: "Since the elder has admitted that I am waiting, I don't know if I have arranged a place to live?"

  The great elder asked him why he knew what he meant, and smiled and touched his goatee: "The place to live is naturally arranged, but there are still a few sweeping girls who do rough jobs are missing."

  "A rough girl seems to be Not enough." Su Luo played with her hair, looking at the elder very innocently and confusedly.

  "How about the two?" The elder still smiled like a kind grandfather.

  The three elders stared at the big elder!

  Her proud disciple was punished to be a rude sweeping girl? Isn't this smoking her face? Does this mean that she can't even protect her disciples?

  "That's okay, two are two." Su Luo pointed his finger at the blue and yellow clothes, and said casually like a general called a soldier. "The two of them look very suitable."

  "No!" The third elder said. The sound interrupted, "Yellow clothes is seriously injured, with a weak breath, and can't stand up, how can I go to be a sweeping girl?"

  This objection is reasonable.

  But Su Luo smiled and took out a white jade porcelain bottle from his sleeve, slowly swaying a vermilion pill everywhere, towards the third elder.

  "Imperial... Blood Coagulation Pill!" There are not only the three elders, but there are not many people who know the goods.

  The imperial pill, even in Purgatory City, is an extremely precious pill. There is only a small amount of it in stock, and it is also treasured in the hands of the top masters. Only Master Rong Yun was able to refine the Emperor Grade pill on this continent.

  Su Luo was so kind to take out the imperial blood clotting pill, and gave it to the person who killed her before...for a time, everyone didn't know how to say it.

  (End of this chapter)