1968 Third round passed!!4

Lin Banli's side... is

  very strong.

  Unfathomable.

  At least not the current Su Luo can be compared.

  "Your Excellency is not one of the suitors of Fairy Wuyou?" Su Luo looked at Luo Yichen with a smile.

  There is an aura in the interactions between people, and more clearly, it can be said that they are not congenial.

  Su Luo didn't agree with Lin Banli at first sight, but he didn't feel repulsive to Luo Yichen.

  I have watched it countless times before on the light curtain, but it is the first time that Luo Yichen has looked at Su Luo at such a close distance. Closer, you can see the fine hairs of Su Luo's temples.

  There is no denying that Su Luo is beautiful.

  Even Fairy Wuyou was only eclipsed in front of her.

  Luo Yichen was a little stunned by Su Luo's smile, but soon recovered, and the corners of his lips were slightly curled up: "Naturally not."

  Hearing this, Su Luo secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Regardless of whether it was intentional or unintentional, she and Fairy Wuyou have not met, but they are destined to be enemies, so if Luo Yichen is also an admirer of Fairy Wuyou, then Su Luoke will really be disappointed.

  "How do you call the son?" Su Luo looked at him with a smile.

  "Under Luo Yichen."

  " Senior Brother Luo would like to visit Qingyun Peak? The scenery there is very good." Su Luo's big black and white eyes flickered at Luo Yichen. Almost no one could be like this. Persevering under his gaze, Luo Yichen did the same.

  Su Luo felt that among the people present, Luo Yichen's cultivation base was the highest, so she guessed that Luo Yichen must be a senior in the genius training camp. She had a black eye at the genius training camp. Now that Luo Yichen is there, it would be best. Of course, let him send it off in person. This is also a matter of killing two birds with one stone.

  Luo Yichen grinned with a good temper: "Since the younger sister has

  asked for an appointment , it is natural for the senior brother to refuse, so let's go." Luo Yichen agreed.

  Lin Banli looked back, staring at Luo Yichen in surprise!

  When did Luo Yichen's cleansing face and paralyzed face become so easy to talk? Isn't he least fond of girls getting close? Isn't he the most disdain to talk to women? Why did Su Luo happily agree when he invited him? This is unscientific!

  Lin Banli felt so stunned, a pair of eyes almost stuck to Luo Yichen's face, and he couldn't take it off.

  When Lu Yi heard Luo Yichen's promise to send it on, his complexion suddenly turned red, and he clenched his fists in anger!

  She wanted to rush up to protest, but Tsing Yi grabbed her, her complexion shrouded in frost, her eyes like sharp knives, and she stared at Green Yi: "If you don't want to die, just stand here!"

  "But..." Green Stomped with anger! That's five thousand points! And the 1300 points she lost before... She was not reconciled, not reconciled ah ah ah ah! ! !

  "There will be more opportunities in the future. Don't be in a hurry at this time." Tsing Yi warned coldly.

  Lu Yi didn't know how powerful Luo Yichen was, but Qing Yi knew it all.

  In the genius training camp, there are strict levels and distinct levels. Luo Yichen is at the top level. Even Senior Sister Lin Banli and Wuyou can only catch up from behind. Who dares to offend him! Don't look at him looking deserted, but once someone provokes him... then the fruit is too terrifying.

  "Count them lucky this time!" The green snorted unconvinced.

  Tsing Yi glanced at Su Luo and Luo Yichen seemingly, his eyes were thoughtful and unfathomable.

  (End of this chapter)