1976 Super many points! 4

If outsiders know that Su Luo has been promoted to Master Alchemist at a young age, I am afraid that no one will believe it. Even if they do, they will faint in fright.

  As everyone knows, the promotion of a pharmacist is very difficult, much more difficult than the promotion of martial arts cultivation. At such a young age, Su Luo has no connection with a master pharmacist at all, okay?

  Su Luo smiled, extremely happily, with an unusually gorgeous smile.

  Her eyes are shining, because what she thinks of in her mind now is the points.

  With the pill, it represents a steady stream of points.

  You know, Su Luo now has countless raw materials.

  Without further ado, Su Luo was ready to take advantage of the time now to quickly refine the pill that the big guy needed most, and consolidate her master-level pharmacist skills by the way.

  So Su Luo buried his head in alchemy again.

  Fortunately, the time in space passes ten times slower than outside.

  I stayed inside for ten nights, and compared to the normal time outside, it was just one night.

  The darkest time before dawn passed, a round of red sun rose slowly from the horizon, the morning light began to shine through, and the earth illuminated by it was like a fiery red gauze, blurred and interesting.

  Su Luo worked hard for nine consecutive nights, refining nearly fifty bottles of elixirs, and then took a nap in the space at the last moment.

   When the sky was light outside, Su Luo was already fully awake.

  Su Luo looked at the fifty porcelain vases neatly arranged in the space, and the excitement in his heart was beyond words.

  Points, these are all points.

  So, early in the morning, Su Luo called all Zi Yan.

  Ziyan and the others slept very late last night, because they knew that Su Luo was very upset, but when she asked her what was the matter, she kept shook her head and said nothing.

  The few of them discussed until the weather was bright, and then fell asleep because of exhaustion.

  It didn't take long before he fell asleep that he was awakened by Su Luo's brains.

  Seeing Su Luo's spirits soaring, Zi Yan suddenly became curious: "What good has happened? Your improvement became so good overnight? Come on, what secret recipe did you use?"

  Su Luo triumphed, if she had a tail on her back. If that is the case, it is estimated that it would have been uplifted a long time ago.

  "Of course there is a good thing, and it's a good thing to kill two birds with one stone, guess what." Su Luoxuan sat on the Huanghuali wood magistrate's chair, his hands raised high, his eyes looked at the teapot aside.

  Bei Chenying immediately understood, and he poured tea for her doglegally. She was very involved in the acting, and asked casually, "What is it? Did you break through to a master

  alchemist ?" Su Luogang took a cup of tea and drank it. One mouthful, after hearing Bei Chenying's words, he almost spewed a mouthful of tea.

    "Cough cough... cough cough cough..." Su Luo did not squirt out, but he suffocated himself enough, and finally calmed down. Su Luo wiped the tea stains on the corners of his mouth and looked at Bei Chenying helplessly, "How do you know of? " "

  What? "North Star film for a time did not react, Leng Leng asked the sentence. He just said it casually. As for what he said, he turned his head and forgot.

  But Zi Yan reacted all of a sudden.

  Her eyes flashed like brilliant diamonds, she grabbed Su Luo, her hands could not contain the excitement: "Luo Luo! Is it true? You have really been promoted to a master alchemist? This, this is impossible! !!!"

  (End of this chapter)