1925 Genius Assessment 7

But he also had to admit that Lin Banli was right.

  When one person is fighting with many people, the most important thing to pay attention to is not to be besieged in the center. Once you are surrounded, it will be extremely difficult to break out again.

  Could it be that...he saw that girl wrong before? That girl did not deliberately delay the fighting time because of the research of the formation?

  For a while, Luo Yichen couldn't make up his mind.

  If someone still insisted that Su Luo would win at this time, it would be Zi Yan and the others.

  Seeing that the situation is now very good, Lu Yi ridiculed Zi Yan: "Three hundred points, take them out quickly!"

  Zi Yan glanced at her coldly: "Who wins and who wins is not yet known. It is too much to say now. It's early, how do you know that you are not the one who will give out the points?"

  "Hehe, you dare to be stubborn at this time, so let you be proud of it for a while!" The green clothes raised his chin arrogantly, disapprovingly. Tao.

  At this time, suddenly, a slight change occurred in the light curtain!

  Just as all the puppets surrounded Su Luo in the circle, each puppet hit their most powerful fist and smashed it at the center of the circle!

  For a time.

  An unusually hot picture appeared in the light curtain.

  The nine puppets fell to the rear one after another, unable to hold back one by one, falling to the ground heavily, almost falling apart with great strength.

  Surrounded by nine puppets in the middle, receiving a powerful attack power, Su Luo is afraid that he will be photographed into fleshy flesh, right? Many people think so in their hearts.

  But -

  "Huh! What's the matter?!"

  Someone in the crowd exclaimed!

  After the fire dissipated, a light figure floated down from mid-air. The skirt was flying, and the posture was charming and graceful, which made people look straight.

  "Why, how could this happen..."

  "Isn't the girl Su just surrounded in the middle? How did

  she fly to the sky?" "So, didn't the nine puppets be played by her? Hit yourself, and then Injured yourself?" The

  crowd onlookers saw this scene. After being shocked, their eyes lit up, and their faces were full of excitement.

  They came to watch the excitement, and naturally the more unexpected the better.

  But contrary to them, the face of green clothes is quite ugly.

  When she was in a bad mood, Zi Yan didn't forget to sneer a few times: "Oh, it's considered a person's life, if the bet was on the head..."

  With Zi Yan's reminder, everyone remembered. Before, Lu Yi said without shame that if Su Luo could pass the third round, she would use her head as a stool for someone to sit on.

  For a while, all the teasing eyes shot towards the green clothes.

  The green shirt was angry and embarrassed, standing on the spot angrily, clenched his fists, his face flushed and flushed.

  Lin Banli sighed lightly, touched his chin, and said to Ziyan: "I wish to lose the gambling, and the three hundred points will be offered." After

  collecting Lin Banli's three hundred points, Zi Yan was in a very good mood.

  But before she put the silver medal away, she accepted the provocation from the green clothes.

  Green-clothed venomous gaze turned to Zi Yan, aggressively: "Do you still dare to bet!"

  "You said." Zi Yan was in a good mood.

  "Five hundred points, bet for the fourth round, Su Luo failed to quit!" Lu Yi put down his words viciously.

  Zi Yan tilted her head and wondered what she was thinking.

  "Aren't you confident in your friend? Don't dare to bet now?" The green suit used a radical approach.

  (End of this chapter)