1929 Second round 1

"What?" Lin Banli asked suspiciously.

  "Her storage space is at least larger than yours." Luo Yichen smiled.

  More than a hundred puppets were all packed in. If the storage space was not large enough, it would have been too late.

  Lin Banli's eyes narrowed slightly, he suddenly thought that Wuyou once regretted that her storage space was too small...

  Thinking that he could send a favorite gift to Wuyou, Lin Banli was in a good mood, and he patted Luo Yi On Chen's shoulder, he smiled and said: "Brother Luo, thank you!"

  Luo Yichen glanced at Lin Banli incomprehensibly.

  Lin Banli didn't explain, but his smile became brighter.

  In the light curtain, the puppet was almost cleaned up by Su Luo. After sending the last puppet into the space, Su Luo clapped his hands and patted away the non-existent dust.

  Six hours!

  "Come out, come out!!!"

  With the lively call, Su Luo walked out of the Tiangang puppet formation quickly.

  Seeing Su Luo coming out unharmed, many people were emotionally mixed.

  Su Luo walked up to Zi Yan without anyone else, and smiled faintly: "Do you worry?"

  "No." Zi Yan shook her head firmly, "By the way, we won some points when we were idle and bored. , Hello, the girl in the green dress under the Mingyue Hall, where are you going?"

  Zi Yan's last half sentence was because she saw the green dress secretly trying to run, so she rushed up like the wind and grabbed the green dress. He asked fiercely about his collar.

  1000 points...

  Lv Yi regrets it very much, and can't wait to slap himself on the forehead. She has saved a thousand points, but it has been almost a year. Who would have thought that she would lose all of them today?

  "She is betting on points with you?" Su Luo rolled up his sleeves and walked slowly in front of the green clothes.

  "Well, there is another person who was taken advantage of over there, and we lost 300 points." Zi Yan raised her eyebrows, and snorted at the place where Lin Banli was.

  Su Luo was secretly happy.

  She was worried about what would happen if Zi Yan didn't have any points after she entered the genius training camp, but she didn't expect someone to give a pillow when she wanted to fall asleep. It was too much to her liking.

  At this time, Lu Yi turned his head, glanced at Su Luo viciously, and uttered three words: "You cheated!"

  Passers-by were speechless.

  This is what everyone spit in their hearts. Who dares to say it in person? Don't you be afraid of punishment by the elder? Aren't you afraid that Lord Santos will settle accounts after coming back in autumn?

  "What are you talking about?" Su Luoliu wrung his eyebrows, grabbed her green neck, and lifted her up high.

  "I said, you cheat! The system helps you cheat! Otherwise, how could you come out!" The green shirt turned red and insisted very stubbornly!

  Su Oh sneer off, look like the old, simply, said simply: "?? You're so brave, you know, master dare me to meet with the Grand Ayatollah, in front of his face elderly say ah?"

  In green

  Her face suddenly turned green... She slandered Su Luo because she was dissatisfied and wanted to deny her. Who would dare to actually ask this in front of the elder, isn't she going to die?

  Seeing the green clothes stunned, Su Luo smiled coldly, dropped her on the ground as soon as he loosened his hands, stepped on her abdomen with one foot, bent down, and sneered condescendingly: "It's right to pay off debts, is Mingyue Palace like you Are you owing debts and repaying the debtor's face with sewage?" It's

  reasonable to travel around the world. Su Luo was occupying the moral high ground and condemning the green clothes, and the latter had a black face that breathed fire, and in desperation could only silently take out her poor silver medal.

  (End of this chapter)