1972 Third round passed! 8

But the great elder is willing to tell Su Luo this way, it is rare to be upright.

  The elder seemed to see what Su Luo was thinking, and said with a wry smile: "The Lord of the City has spoken thousands of

  miles and told you to take good care of you girl." However, in the long paragraph, it was also clear that he wanted to give This girl has been tempered enough to not interfere too much. Otherwise, the great elder would not allow the three elders to act like that.

  Anyway, even if Su Luo had no enemies, the Great Elder would create enemies and put stepping stones on Su Luo's way forward, so the appearance of the group of Third Elders was very timely and very useful. Of course these words are not suitable to be told to Su Luo at this time, the elder is just silently slandering Lord City Lord for Su Luo's comprehensive and meticulous consideration and care.

  Su Luo smiled: "I don't care about it myself, but my friends seem to be a little troublesome."

  "Oh?" The great elder pretended to be ignorant.

  Su Luo cursed the old fox secretly in his heart.

  Seeing that the old fox didn't follow the topic, Su Luo could only speak first, "The elder also knows that the cultivation bases of my friends are pretty good on the mainland, but when they arrive in Purgatory City, they can't keep up with the big troops. But the third elder saw me as a thorn in my side and wanted to deal with it soon.”

  Seeing that the elder wanted to defend, Su Luo said calmly: “Don’t deny the elder, there are no outsiders here. Why did the third round start the test earlier. Do you want to explain it to me?"

  The elder smiled bitterly. How can the person whom the lord of the city sees is an ordinary person? This girl is smarter than he thought.

  Su Luo sneered at the corner of his mouth, staring deeply at the elder, the meaning of his eyes was self-evident.

  The elder smiled: "Do you want the old lady to send someone to protect them?"

  Su Luo nodded: "After I entered the genius training camp, the third elders couldn’t do anything to me, because she couldn’t stretch her hands so long, and she couldn’t control things in the genius training camp. Then, my friends Will become her target of revenge. The elder feels that my concerns are right or wrong?"

  Su Luo knew that the Lord of the City had confessed to the elder, so the elder would definitely protect herself, but with the arrogant temper of Lord City Lord, How could he explain to the great elder to protect her friends? So, how could the great elder oppose the three elders because of this?

  Only the major ones can be thrown out of the temptation that the Great Elder can't refuse.

  The Great Elder sighed deeply. How many years have been the brothers and sisters, how can he not know the temper of the three elders? Su Luo's words and sentences have come to the point. Therefore, the elder sighed and admitted: "What you said is the truth."

  "If the elder can protect them, then the emperor-level replenishment pill, I will help you get there when I see the master." Su Luopao The biggest temptation.

  And Su Luo knew that this temptation great elder could not resist at all. Because in the entire continent, the only person who can refine the Emperor-level Spirit Replenishment Pill is Master Rong Yun.

  Others can't get it, but for Su Luo, it's just acting like a baby, it's very simple.

  The elder smiled bitterly and nodded: "How can the old

  man refuse this deal?" The emperor-level replenishing pill was the elixir he dreamed of. He has been in the bottleneck period of the Saint-Rank Nine Stars for many, many years. If the soul can be repaired, then he has great certainty to be promoted to the Monarchy.

  (End of this chapter)