1973 Super many points!1

The

  monarchy and the holy masters are so different, no one can refuse such a temptation.

  However, this transaction... the heart-ache of the great elder was almost pumped.

  "But—" The Great Elder smiled, "The old man still has to refuse."

  "Why?" Su Luo was shocked.

  The grand elder waved his hand with a wry smile: "The old man can help you figure out a solution, but this transaction can't be carried out. Alas, it's involuntary."

  Su Luo could kindly help him ask for medicine, but he couldn't make a deal, because Lord City Lord would not like it. .

  Su Luobingxue is smart, thinking about the key points after another thought, and can't help but smile: "So, the great elder has any suggestions? If it works, Su Luo will surely inherit your love." At

  that time, she took the initiative to repay this favor. Wouldn't that be enough if you offered the Emperor-level Replenishing Pill on the initiative? In fact, it's just another way of saying it.

  Seeing Su Luo on the way, the great elder gave Su Luo another three points better, and he smiled and touched the sparse white beard: "You know, Purgatory City has other training besides the top talent training camp. For example, the second-level genius preparatory training camp, such as the elite trial room."

  Su Luo's eyes suddenly lit up after hearing this: "These training camps, the third elders can't get involved?"

  The elder smiled. No words, but the meaning on that face is self-evident.

  If the three elders can't get involved, then it can be considered.

  "The elite trial room is suitable for your two friends who are less than tenth rank." The elder said in a calm voice, "There is virtual teaching in the elite trial room. After you enter, you can come out after a full year. But you don't have to worry about it. , Those virtual monsters can’t really hurt your two friends.” In

  other words, as long as you go in, you will be safe for the year, very suitable for dark night and blue rendering. Su Luo was very satisfied with this arrangement.

  The elder said again: "The genius preparatory training camp is the reserve of the genius training camp. In Purgatory, it is only second to the genius training camp. Every year, candidates who enter the genius training camp must come from the genius preparatory training camp. , Of course, you are the exception."

  "This arrangement is really good." Su Luo thought about it for a long time before finally nodding.

  Everyone has their own path of cultivation, and she can't always protect them by their side, so letting them go on their own paths is the right way.

  "It must not be easy to enter these places?" Su Luo thought about it for a moment, and then thought of the key to the matter.

  "It's not difficult to send them in, but for you, the difficulty is the tuition." The elder smiled.

  "Very expensive?" Su Luo frowned, she had a very bad premonition.

  "The elite trial room needs 10,000 points to be used by one person for one year." Looking at Su Luo, the elder smiled sympathetically.

  Su Luo gasped immediately after hearing this. Ten thousand points? Or alone? That is to say, Lanxuan and Anyeming need 20,000 points a year... 20,000, not 2,000, it is really expensive.

  "As for the World Preparatory Training Camp..." The meaning in the elder's eyes was full of sympathy, "The tuition for the first year costs 20,000 yuan."

  Su Luo gasped fiercely.

  Lanxuan and Dark Ye Mingjia together cost 20,000 yuan, and Ziyan and Beichen Yingjia together cost 40,000 yuan. That is to say... the four of them will have to pay 60,000 yuan a year for tuition...

  (End of this chapter)