1947 Tianman Mountain 9

Just now the three elders gave up the chessboard in a rage, the chess pieces criss-crossed, and the outcome was undivided.

  "That's good." The third elder smiled easily, "Six hours, the result will come out soon."

  Inside the light curtain, Su Luo didn't know that she had been missed by the third elder.

  She only knew that she had taken a long time, and if she didn't hurry up, even if she had the strength, it would be too late. In that case, all the previous efforts would fall short.

  Su Luo gritted his teeth, accelerated the steps under his feet, and rolled over like a tornado.

  The fourth level is the labyrinth of magic domain.

  When he saw this level, Su Luo almost looked up to the sky and laughed.

  Demon maze, very good, maze!

  In the Dragon Secret Realm, Su Luo suffered a lot from the labyrinth, but later let her knock on the door.

  What about the maze!

  For others, this may be at a loss and will be trapped to death, but for Su Luo, this maze is not a problem at all!

  Because of Su Luo, she has no space.

  Her void space ignores any copper walls and iron walls, and can penetrate completely, as long as she determines the straight direction, and then does not make any turns, and walks straight ahead.

  Even if you meet a wall, don't be afraid, go through it.

  When you meet the wall again, don't be afraid, continue to go through!

  As long as you go through all the way, any labyrinth is a cloud to her!

  So, Su Luo stood at the gate of the Demon's Labyrinth with his hands on his hips, and laughed triumphantly.

  Many people were stunned by Su Luo's actions, and then looked at the petite and light figure blankly.

  Isn't this girl frightened stupid? Otherwise, why stand in front of the door and laugh wildly?

  Lu Yi was puzzled, Tsing Yi was puzzled, Lin Banli was puzzled, and Luo Yichen was equally puzzled.

  They all looked at Su

  Luo with magical gazes... but Zi Yan and Bei Chenying looked at each other, and saw triumphant smiles in each other's eyes.

  Because at the beginning, Su Luo was in the Secret Realm of Dragon Traveling, but it was all told to the two of them, which naturally included the labyrinth.

  In fact, it can be said that any labyrinth encountered in the future will be a floating cloud to Su Luo, which is used to add points.

  In the confusion of everyone's eyes, Su Luo rushed into the labyrinth of the Demon Realm.

  After going in.

  Su Luo opened the invincible mode of void space, and when he was about to penetrate the seemingly thick wall, he suddenly stopped.

  "Hahaha, is she stupid? Is she trying to hit a wall?"

  "She doesn't think she can break through the wall and she can go straight ahead?"

  "How can there be such a fish-lip human? Is it really necessary? After that sentence is long-

  looking, not long-brained?" Many people saw Su Luo's posture toward the wall, and they all covered their stomachs and laughed wildly.

  In the demon maze, although Su Luo didn't know that those people were laughing at her, her movements also stopped.

  Because she suddenly realized a very serious problem.

  All her actions now are broadcast live! ! !

  If she really did something to penetrate the wall, would she be caught as a monster?

  Even if you are not caught as a monster, your hole cards will be completely exposed, right?

  What to do then? Su Luo touched the back of his head with some annoyance, suddenly wondering where to go.

  Suddenly, a small voice came in my mind.

  "Master, I know Lu!"

  (End of this chapter)