1944 Tianman Mountain 6

But the way is not so good after all, and the enemy in front of him is waiting impatiently.

  They have been hungry for so long, and they understand better what is first-come, first-served, and what is meant by fast hands and slow hands...

  So, there was a scream.

  Afterwards, tens of thousands of harpy banshees all threw towards Su Luo!

  "I wipe it!"

  Su Luo cursed secretly, and his figure suddenly rushed forward. You can run as far as you can.

  However, before Su Luo could run far away, the fast-flying harpy had already flown behind Su Luo.

  Su Luo could feel countless sharp eagle beaks grabbing at her.

  She could feel that countless eagle catches seemed to tear her to pieces.

  She could feel a fear from her heart, coming like death.

  However, the closer to this moment of life and death, the calmer Su Luo's heart became.

  A line stepped on under the feet, under the destruction of tens of thousands of harpies, finally declared a break.

  Without a ray of sky, how can Su Luo go to the other side?

  Su Luo felt the looseness of his feet, looked up, but dropped a

  ray of sky down...In front of the light curtain, many people's eyes were fixed on the screen, their hearts seemed to be pinched by their hands, and they even forgot to breathe.

  "Broken, broken, broken! The bridge is broken!"

  "Su Luo is dead! Without a ray of sky, how can she go to the other side!"

  "A generation of stunning looks, is it going to be like this? This is too much. It's a pity!"

  At this time, the pro-Su Luo faction had risen from only 5% to 15%, and the momentum was a little bigger. All these people had a cold sweat for Su Luo.

  Zi Yan and the others were all staring at the screen nervously, and there was no longer a trace of playful relaxation.

  Tsing Yi and Lu Yi's eyes were sneers of gloat, they really liked that Su Luo just fell, and fell dead.

  However, if Su Luo really died so easily, she wouldn't be able to reach the height it is today.

  And at this moment, Su Luo is being surrounded by the Falcon Banshee!

  Su Luo gritted his teeth fiercely!

  Very good, you demolished my bridge, then let you make a bridge for me!

  Just as Su Luo's figure fell rapidly, she stretched out her hand, grabbed the eagle's wing closest to her, and then steadily sat on its shoulders when she moved her figure.

  The harpy was taken aback, and when he realized this, she turned her head and attacked Su Luo.

  At this time, the other harpy banshes also attacked Su Luo.

  Countless sharp eagle beaks, sharp eagle catches, and sharp neighs all attacked Su Luo!

  If he was attacked, Su Luo would instantly melt into a mass of flesh and blood.

  However, at this moment, Su Luo's figure suddenly flashed.

  In the central location that was besieged, Su Luo had already been lost.

  But those harpies couldn't stop for a while, all greeted their partners.

  Because they saw blood, they fought with each other!

  As for why Su Luo would not see...

  In fact, this skill Su Luo had already used this skill once when he was besieged in the Tiangang Puppet Array. In order to retain this hole card, she rarely used it. If this time it was not because of life and death, she also Won't use it.

  The name of this skill is-Teleport.

  In the last second when Su Luo was surrounded by all the harpy banshees and almost died under their siege, she teleported, and then successfully escaped.

  (End of this chapter)