1969 Third round passed!!5

luck? One's success cannot be based on luck every time. Luo Yichen was really nosy this time... This made Tsing Yi wonder, and at the same time he was more vigilant.

  The group watched Su Luo go away.

  At the foot of Qingyun Peak, Luo Yichen stopped.

  He took a deep look at Su Luo, and threw a jade jue to Su Luo: "You can contact me if you have something."

  Then, he turned and left.

  "Wow, it's actually Communication Jue! Could Luo Yichen be too generous!" Zi Yan snatched the communication Jue from Su Luo, and looked up and down excitedly, looking like she couldn't put it down.

  "What kind of communication?" Su Luo didn't know.

  "Communication Jue is..." Zi Yan thought of a relatively easy-to-understand explanation, "That is to say, within the scope of Purgatory City, as long as you put the spirit of the soul in this communication Jue, even if it is far away, It’s very convenient to be able to talk through this communication."

  Isn’t this similar to a modern mobile phone!

  It's so good!

  Su Luo's eyes lit up, and suddenly he became interested.

  "Is it hard to come by?" Su Luo asked.

  "There are only talents in the genius training camp," Zi Yan said sullenly. Even if she is a disciple of Lord City Lord, she does not have this privilege.

  "But Luo Yichen obviously has more than two..." Su Luo touched his chin, pondering for a while. This means that there is still a chance to get it, and Su Luo feels a bit regretful that he didn't have the opportunity to ask him just now.

  But when her gaze fell on the Communication Jue, her eyes suddenly brightened.

  "Luo Yichen's soul power should be branded, right? I'll try it!" Su Luo studied the communication carefully and quickly got started. She divided her own soul power into a subtle touch. The breath was branded, and then a simple interface appeared in my mind.

  This interface is simpler than even the communication software Su Luo used in modern times.

  Because there is only one row above.

  As for the contact, there was only Luo Yichen's name.

  Su Luo squeezed the communication Jue and lit Luo Yichen's name: "Brother Luo?" On the

  other end of the communication Jue, Luo Yichen stopped physically and mentally, and then, the unsmiling face was paralyzed, but a faint smile appeared on his face.

  He cleared his cough, picked up the communication jue, and let out a cold voice: "Huh?"

  Su Luo suddenly felt amazing when he heard the voice coming from the communication jue! Let her have a feeling of returning to modern times.

  But in an instant, Su Luo recovered calm, and she coughed twice: "Brother Luo, I have something to ask you, is it convenient for you?"

  "Yeah." Luo Yichen said coldly again.

  Su Luo scratched the back of his head. This person is quite introverted, and he doesn't want to say a word.

  After the defamation was over, Su Luo smiled and asked, "Excuse me, how did

  Senior Brother Luo get this communication? Do you still have it?" Luo Yichen obviously did not expect that Su Luo would be so well- informed, and did not reply for a while.

  Su Luo also felt a little abrupt, so he quickly explained before Luo Yichen could reply: "Brother Luo, I have a few friends."

  Luo Yichen is a smart person, so he can tell.

  Su Luo was worried that after she entered the genius training camp, her friend was bullied, but she couldn't make it in the fastest time.

  Being able to be loyal to friends is a rare thing in Purgatory City. Luo Yichen didn't know if he should say Su Luo was silly.

  (End of this chapter)