1975 So many points! 3

"It's so stupid, so stupid!" Su Luo was speechless about his memory.

  Because for a long time, the Emperor-level alchemist, the master, has been standing in front of her, as unsurpassable as a towering mountain, and she usually uses the best-effect emperor-level pill given by the master, so she already has I haven't worked hard on refining medicine for a long time!

  But the master is a master after all, he can't always be by her side, she ultimately depends on herself. Moreover, she must be promoted to a master-level pharmacist as soon as possible. Only then can she help Nangong Liuyun heal her injuries.

  "Impact Master Alchemist!" Su Luo gritted his teeth and gave himself an order.

  What's more, Su Luo felt that his skills at this time were already very good, and he was only a short-term away from the master-level pharmacist. Maybe he was lucky and passed the medicine once. Su Luo clenched his fists and cheered himself up in his heart.

  Because the medicine cauldron and the medicinal materials were in the space, Su Luo lay flat on the bed early, and her consciousness quickly rushed into the space.

  Su Luo relied on his natural perception of plants and closed his eyes to select the medicinal materials needed for the Ling Pill.

  Although it can't be given to the Great Elder Emperor-level Spirit Replenishment Pill, if a master-level Spirit Replenishment Pill is refined, it is better than the Great Elder burns incense with all spirits.

  Su Luo put the medicinal herbs into the medicine cauldron one by one in the order of the memorized Chinese medicine prescription.

  In the past, Su Luo used the three-flavored real fire of the little dragon, but now that the little dragon is not there, she can't use it.

  But it's okay, without the little dragon, she now happens to be filled by the fallen red lotus by her side.

  The first cluster of strange fires born after the emergence of the Fallen Red Lotus cluster of heaven and earth's Magnificence is pure and frightening.

  Falling Red Lotus is not only powerful in attack, but also extremely helpful in refining medicine. It can help the alchemist greatly increase the success rate of refining medicine.

  After spending seven or forty-nine hours, the first pot of tonic pill finally appeared.

  Su Luo smelled the strong scent of medicine. With instinctive experience, she knew that the pill of this medicine cauldron was almost where.

  But whether he can be promoted to a master-level pharmacist is not good. Because its criterion is that each piece must be evenly full, as long as one of them has a slight flaw, then Su Luo will not reach the level of a master alchemist.

  Su Luo felt a little nervous.

  Holding the mysterious iron cover of the medicine cauldron, Su Luo closed his eyes and called slowly.

  Let it be your fate, if you don't succeed, it will be a big deal.

  I don’t know if Su Luo is lucky, or with the help of Falling Red Lotus, or both... When Su Luo opened her eyes, her face was full of big surprises, and her beautiful eyes were shining like stars. , The cheeks are pink and tender.

  Su Luo was extremely excited!

  She didn't expect that she just tried a little bit, but God actually took care of her so much, and it really made her!

  Seeing the same plump, crystal clear, and equally attractive white pill, Su Luo almost cried with joy!

  Master Alchemist!

  Now she is a master pharmacist! It's only one step away from the Grand Master Alchemist! Already can vaguely see the door ahead!

  Grand Master Alchemist! Wait, I will be soon! Su Luo made a fist, gave himself a great encouragement and made a great determination!

  (End of this chapter)