1956 Unexpected 8

But just now she faced two puppets who were useless, so the pill was ineffective for both of them.

  But at the two monkeys'

  Su Luo coldly smiled, and the white pill was thrown at the two flying monkeys one left and the other right!

  Su Luo's speed is fast, and his head is fast. The two golden monkeys are shrouded in Su Luo's gravitational space again, and their speed is much lower.

  Therefore, the two monkeys were directly hit in the forehead.

  No one thought that the white pill would explode as soon as it hit.

  A slight noise came.

  The powder in the pill filled the air, but disappeared without a trace.

  It is colorless and tasteless, but it is very effective.

  Because of the two cute golden monkeys, it is a good proof of how effective these two monkeys are.

  After the two of them absorbed the powder in the air, their bodies shook quickly, as if they were drunk.

  A smile appeared at the corner of Su Luo's mouth.

  This was when I was learning medicine from Master in the mountains. When Master gave her a lecture, she talked about Ecstasy Pill. She didn't understand it at the time, so Master personally started to make a pot of medicine.

  At that time, the master left her two, saying that the Ecstasy Pill can control the mind of Warcraft, but the time is only a quarter of an hour.

  Su Luo always felt that this Ecstasy Pill was a tasteless one, and he left it in the corner at the time. He didn't expect that after so long, it would actually be used.

  The two golden monkeys were confused, but Su Luo had already cleared the brainwave communication and knew something.

  Sure enough, as Little Sable said, the two golden monkeys are the murderers behind the two puppets!

  At this moment, Su Luo's mouth raised a sneer.

  Outside the light curtain, many people were dumbfounded.

  This...what's going on?

  Where did the two golden monkeys come from?

  In the past, those test-takers were all carrying the puppets to death, fist by fist. Although there were more test-takers defeated by puppets, there were always a few who would win.

  But this time...

  what happened to the two golden monkeys?

  How did it come out? Could it be that there were also these two golden monkeys when they passed the exams in the past?

  For a moment, everyone stared at the two drunken golden monkeys on the light curtain.

  The reason why they paid attention to the two monkeys was because after these two golden-threaded monkeys appeared, the two wind and fire puppets who were holding on to the back of Su Luo’s ass stood still like two small hills. He didn't even move, he didn't move at all!

  This phenomenon immediately made everyone dumbfounded, and the whole scene was like a blast!

  Many people have red eyes!

  Because of this discovery, future candidates will be completely changed.

  "After the candidates, there is no need to laboriously Yingkang attacked a puppet of thing."

  "For ah, later called it off, do not wind, fire, puppets, and called golden monkey child where to go."

  "I was The children who were trampled to death by the wind and fire puppets were sad. It turns out that the real essence of this level is to find a monkey..."

  Many people looked at Su Luo with a magical look.

  This time to watch the assessment is really an eye-opener. What they saw with their own eyes this time gave them a lot of inspiration.

  Many people also thought of this, so they were full of affection for Su Luo.

  At this moment, Su Luo in the light curtain was about to leave quickly.

  Because there is really not much time left for her, only the last quarter of an hour...

  (End of this chapter)