1994 Genius Training Camp 3

"Woo-" Su Luo covered his face with both hands and almost jumped up excitedly.

  No wonder everyone wants to enter the genius training camp, not to mention, just the redemption of points makes her fall in love.

  Look at this page.

  Weapon strengthening gems.

  Su Luo has always wanted to strengthen the Shadow Sword once again and increase its power, but has been unable to search for gems, but now, these gems are staying obediently in the warehouse of the Tianxia Training Camp, waiting for her to redeem them. .

  Points, points! ! !

  Su Luo can't wait to grow a hundred thousand hands, one hundred thousand more medicine pots, and use assembly line operations to produce pill by jar to sell.

  She has so many babies who want to exchange it, and her heart aches.

  "Don't worry, don't worry, there will be more opportunities in the future." Su Luo looked at the five-fold diamond card in his hand, and confidently warned himself.

  Only at this moment did she realize what kind of treasure the Lord City Lord gave her.

  Just as Su Luo was flipping through the dazzling array of points redemption tables with excitement, suddenly, there was a knocking sound next door.

  "Boom—Boom—Boom—"

  Mechanically and regularly, like rain hitting the ground.

  Su Luo covered his head with a headache.

  Oh my God, how do people live here! How can you practice pure heart! I really want to move out soon!

  There was a document in Guangnao that introduced the entire genius training camp, and Su Luo quickly flipped through the accommodation.

  Although Guanshi Li told her a little bit, it's not as detailed as the above.

  The place where Su Luo lives now is called the end mountain.

  Throughout the genius training camp, thousands of people are still studying here.

  Except for the top three hundred on the Dragon List, all the rest are stuffed in this end mountain.

  This end mountain, for the genius training camp, is an abandoned race.

  Su Luo found out that he had become a group of people who had been abandoned before entering the entrance examination after a lot of hard work. That kind of complicated mood was beyond the comprehension of others.

  Between 200 and 300 candidates live in the lower mountain, indicating that they are barely acceptable.

  100 to 200 candidates live in the middle reaches of the mountain.

  50 to 100 candidates live in the upper mountain.

  In fact, after entering the 100th place, even if you have a little status in the genius training camp.

  The top 50 candidates are truly high-end.

  Between 50 and 11, each has a separate mountain.

  As for the top 10, that is the real master. Everyone has an independent mountain range, which is larger than the end mountain where thousands of people live. Inside, the guards and logistics teams are all complete, just like a small kingdom.

  In fact, the most important thing is that the higher the ranking, the closer they live to the core spiritual source of the genius training camp, the more benefits they will get!

  You know, it is because of that core spiritual source that there will be a genius training camp and the existence of a Purgatory City.

  Although Su Luo didn't know how terrifying the core spiritual source was, it is said that this was the reason that attracted countless candidates to cross the single-plank bridge to enter the genius training camp.

  Su Luo hurriedly scanned all the information at a glance. She has a good memory and never forgets her. If she wants to use it later, she can just pull it out of her mind.

  In order to earn more points, Su Luo decided to go into the space to refine the pill.

  Now she had piled up a lot of herbs in her space, all of them were spirit grasses that she had collected from the collection mission before she had time to refine them.

  (End of this chapter)