1984 Money is rolling 3

Leaving the mission hall, a group of people are ready to go back.

  But on the way, Su Luo always had a good foreboding, she felt like she was being followed.

  However, to return to Qingyun Peak, one must pass a secluded mountain road.

  Su Luo looked at the communication Jue on his wrist, and the corner of his mouth evoked an indifferent sneer.

  She also didn't avoid the path, but walked along the way when she came, and the speed was not too slow.

  A quarter of an hour later.

  A secluded place.

  A group of uninvited guests suddenly appeared!

  A mocking smile flicked across Su Luo's eyes, and it seemed that the trouble should come.

  "Stop!" A stern voice exploded in everyone's ears.

  Su Luo looked at the group of people in front of him with a smile.

  This group of people are tall and magnificent, and they are powerful fighters at first glance. It looked like there were more than twenty people, but she didn't know any of them.

  "Who are you?" Su Luo crossed his hands behind his back and looked at them coldly.

  "Smelly girl, we are from the Medicine Gang." The sturdy young man who was headed by the other side sneered.

  "Medicine Gang?" Su Luo raised his eyebrows.

  Zi Yan hurriedly went up to Su Luo Kepu, and Su Luo realized that it was the pill trade union that gathered all the alchemists and monopolized the pill market.

  "These people are drug gang thugs, specifically for them to deal with some bad things face to face treatment." Zi Yan and added, "I heard that drug gang boss, is the genius of the top three training camps dragon master! '

  Original in this way. Su Luo nodded slowly, and then, her red lips twitched slightly, and she scanned the group of people coldly: "What do you mean?"

  "Without the permission of the medicine gang, who asked you to come out and sell the pills? Are you looking for death?" The headed sturdy young man stared fiercely.

  Su Luo smiled lightly: "Taobao Xiaojie free trade, what is Yaobang? Why do you want your permission?"

  "Heh! Brothers, have you heard? How dare to despise our Yaobang, hahahahaha—" Biao The fierce boy smiled, and a group of people laughed immediately, leaning forward and backward, as if they had heard the funniest joke in the world.

  The group of people behind Su Luo frowned, their complexions condensed like frozen frost, angrily, with swords drawn.

  Su Luo waved his hand to stop their action.

  Then, she looked at the group of people opposite with a smile: "Don't you just want the points we earned today? To be honest, it's not a difficult thing." The

  sturdy teenagers looked at each other, is it this robbery? So easy?

  Su Luo sneered: "But you have to tell me, is Mingyue Palace involved in this incident?" The

  sturdy young man blinked and blinked again... Although he didn't confirm it, he didn't deny it either.

  "It's really them!" Zi Yan scolded, "Qingyi and Luyi didn't succeed last time, but they did it again so quickly! Next time I see

  you, I can't spare them!" "Hey, have you discussed it yet? Ten thousand points? Well, take it out quickly." A group of sturdy young people surrounded Su Luo and approached them step by step.

  There are more than twenty people in this group, the worst is the tenth rank, and the highest is the commander rank. It seems that all of them are extraordinary in strength, and Su Luo is not enough to be beaten, so they are so arrogant.

  "We've discussed it, these points--" Su Luoyu smiled Yanran, but before his words fell, suddenly, a cold figure flew over.

  (End of this chapter)