1906 Beautiful Woman in Red Robe 4

Su Luo looked at the person who was shocked by her power somewhat speechlessly.

  She touched her nose and took a step back.

  With this step of her back, the original silent scene seemed to be lifted from the taboo and came alive in an instant.

  Zi Yan stared at Su Luo deeply, and took a deep breath: "This matter...not easy to end."

  "I know." Su Luo helplessly stretched out her hands. I don't know if the yellow clothes hang up, if she really hangs up, then things will be even more troublesome.

  "But don't worry, there is a diamond card. Even if the three elders come, they will not embarrass you." Zi Yan whispered to Su Luo.

  Su Luo glanced at Zi Yan helplessly: "You crow's mouth..."

  Because at this time, Su Luo could clearly feel that three powerful figures were flying over here quickly.

  They are amazingly fast!

  "Which Xiongtai will visit Purgatory City? He Mou has missed a long way to welcome him, but also looks at Haihan." The Great Elder He Tian landed on the ground from midair.

  Su Luo looked at him subconsciously.

  This is an old man with a childlike look. His eyes are scorching and energetic, and his cultivation is unfathomable. What is even more surprising is that his eyes are so calm and waveless.

  Two people followed him.

  One is a middle-aged man with an ordinary face.

  The other one is a lady in a red robe.

  The red-robed lady's beautiful eyes swept down, and when she saw the yellow clothes lying on the ground and the panicked blue clothes, her brows wrinkled tightly.

  She walked forward quickly, condescending, her beautiful eyes were not angry and pretentious: "Who killed the yellow clothes?"

  Her voice was very low, but she revealed a cool killing intent.

  When Lan Yi saw the beautiful woman in red robe, her lips trembled with fright, but her eyes were filled with excitement and excitement. Her fingers trembled and pointed straight at Su Luo without a trace of hesitation.

  For a moment, all eyes were focused on Su Luo.

  Including the three elders who arrived later, the

  red-robed beauties gave a slight shock when they saw their faces!

  She has always been arrogant and beautiful, but in front of Su Luo... there was a strong jealousy in her heart for no reason. She had to admit that even if she returned to her best years, her face would not be comparable to the girl in front of her.

  Some people are born with embarrassment.

  For example, Lord Santos.

  For example, the girl in front of me.

  After the red-robed beautiful woman was shocked for a while, a raging fire burned in her eyes, and unprovoked anger quickly surged into her heart.

  However, she did not speak to Su Luo, but kept her eyes on another woman.

  "Zi Yan?" The red-robed beautiful woman frowned, staring at Zi Yan coldly, and shouted angrily: "Do you know the sin?!"

  "Zi Yan doesn't know where the sin is." Although there was a hint of surprise in Zi Yan's heart Fear, but after staying with Su Luo for a long time, Su Luo's innate calmness and calmness also deeply affected her, not to mention the master behind her back, she was confident.

  "What a courage!" The red-robed beautiful woman sneered coldly. "Are these the people you brought?"

  Her finger pointed to Su Luo and the others.

  She faintly swept Su Luo with the tail of her eyes, with disgust in her eyes, as if Su Luo and the others were just nasty flies, and she didn't even bother to talk to them.

  "I brought it." Zi Yan stood faintly, and glanced at the Third Elder at the end of her eyes.

  The three elders relied on the pampering of the lord of the city, so she acted as a blessing in the entire Purgatory City, and her status was high. The other two elders had always turned one eye and closed one, so she developed her pampering and unawareness. temper.

  (End of this chapter)