1964 Secretly shot 6

The

  green shirt was angered!

  This sentence pierced her heart.

  In fact, she really doesn't have five thousand points. Only with more than 1,000 points, they all lost to Zi Yan a few days ago. But now that there is such a good opportunity, it would be a shame not to turn the money back.

  As a result, Lu Yi gave Zi Yan a ferocious look, and her eyes turned to Qing Yi.

  "Senior Sister..." The green dress shook Tsing Yi's sleeves coquettishly.

  Sister is a genius training camp person, earning points is much easier than those outsiders like them, so the green clothes are sure that the senior sister must have a lot of points.

  "It's only five thousand points. Senior sister paid for you." Tsing Yi waved his hand boldly, indicating that this was a trivial matter.

  The green clothes were extremely excited, and then the villain raised his chin towards Zi Yan with ambition: "Five thousand points, can you afford to lose it?"

  "If you bet, I will lose it!" Zi Yan sneered. Anyway, he is also a disciple of the city lord, no matter how bad he is, he can collect this point.

  What's more, with the virtue of Green Clothes, if she didn't earn the points she automatically sent, she was afraid that Su Luo would knock her on the head when she came out.

  "Well, it's still you, Brother Lin, do and witness." The green suit shouted towards Lin Banli.

  Lin Banli agreed.

  So, the bet started again.

  Within the light curtain, Su Luo was inextricably separated from Su Yingda.

  Clang clang clang! ! !

  The sword light was gleaming, the sword light shone, and the afterimages burst.

  Su Luo was fighting, thinking of a way.

  Just now she took advantage of Su Ying's carelessness and stabbed a sword in her back, but when the sword went down, Su Luo felt broken...Su Ying's body was like cotton, and there was no blood flowing out. Her shadow is not weakened at all.

  Su Ying was shocked to see Su Luo, and the sneer at the corner of her mouth was very obvious: "You can't kill me." The

  implication was that she was immortal.

  After realizing this, Su Luo felt that he was in a big trouble.

  She really hoped that the immortal body was herself, but now that she was replaced by her opponent, she could only cry without tears.

  "Bang!" A

  force of gravity struck back towards Su Lu. Su Luo couldn't help but rushed forward. At the same time, Su Ying's sword arrived soon afterwards!

  Sword, fast and straight, straight to Su Lao's heart!

  At the last moment, Su Luo's figure was slightly slanted, otherwise her heart would be smashed immediately.

  Su Ying sneered: "You are injured, and your strength will gradually weaken due to pain and blood loss. You are destined to die in my hands." When the

  voice fell, Su Ying continued to attack Su Luo!

  At this time, Su Luo had only parry, but no attack.

  In the end, with a bang, Su Luo was thrown away from a distance, and his body swept across an arc in mid-air. Of course, he fell to the ground with a "pull", and there was a faint sound of broken bones.

  Lying on the grass, Su Luo angrily grasped his side hand tightly.

  unfair!

  Not fair at all!

  But the world is inherently unequal. How can there be absolute fairness in this world? Since the person behind the scenes designed her to draw the most difficult lottery and the purpose was to kill her, how could he let her go?

  The blood gurgled from Su Luo's chest, and soon dyed a large area of ​​her goose yellow skirt red, like a blood-colored flower from the other shore, exuding a life-threatening curse!

  "Stupid! With such strength, I want to pass the third round! Go to hell!" There was a hint of sarcasm in Su Ying's deep eyes, and then she shot without hesitation!

  (End of this chapter)