1985 Wealth Rolling 4

"Brother Luo, they grab my points!" Su Luo's expression became swiftly. She, who had just smiled at Liwo, now immediately sued with tears.

  The visitor was not someone else, but Luo Yichen who Su Luo had notified early in the morning.

  Luo Yichen was dressed in white, with a long jade body, his complexion as cold as frost, his deep eyes were as dark as cold air, and his eyes were murderous.

  "Luo, Luo, Luo..." The

  sturdy young group of people seemed to be caught in their throats, staring at Luo Yichen, and the second word just couldn't come out.

  Luo Yichen brushed his sleeves and snorted coldly: "Get out!"

  These sturdy teenagers looked at each other, not knowing whether they should be obedient, but when they looked up and saw Luo Yichen's undisguised killing intent-

  this group The man turned around decisively and ran away dingy.

  But they hadn't even ran a few steps before they heard a loud shout: "Stop!"

  So, the group of people stood still on the spot as if they had been tapped, and they didn't even dare to move.

  Luo Yichen's body deliberately exuded the pressure of the strong, the cold sweat that pressed their backs rolled out, and quickly soaked their backs.

  "Get back." Luo Yichen's voice was as light as the wind, but to these people's ears, it was like thunder in a clear sky, and their hearts were frightened.

  A group of sturdy young people with weeping faces, turned their heads one step at a time and slowly moved back.

  Luo Yichen and their boss are both the top three super powers in the Dragon List. They dare not offend them at all, okay?

  Luo Yichen cares with his hands crossed, his handsome and cold face is extremely serious, and his eyes burst out cold and murderous.

  "These people, your Yaobang insists on embarrassing?" Luo Yichen's tone was cold.

  How dare a sturdy boy admit it? Didn't you see God Luo's murderous aura become like this? He dare to admit, then, the next moment his head should move with his neck.

  So, just now he looked like an overlord who was first in heaven and second in himself, but now in front of Luo Yichen, he can't wince just like a mouse and a cat.

  He waved his hands and repeatedly denied: "No, absolutely nothing! How dare we embarrass

  Senior Brother Luo's friend?" "Friend?" Luo Yichen savoured these two words carefully.

  But at this moment, the heart of the tough young man was frightened. Not a friend, could it be...

  Just as the sturdy young man was surprised and uncertain, Luo Yichen said coldly: "Remember what you said, now, you can roll."

  "Yes, yes, yes, we are gone, we are gone. Now..." Where did the sturdy young people dare to stay, one by one they ran fast, and the dust was flying behind them.

  For a while, the surroundings were silent.

  Su Luo's mind was dull for a moment.

  She summoned Luo Yichen to come over to help fight a group fight, but what she didn't expect was that Luo Yichen's strength was so sturdy, and only a few words scared the group of fierce and evil people away.

  "Luo, Senior Brother Luo..." Su Luo felt that Luo Yichen's impression in her mind was refreshed, and she needed to know him again. This thick thigh must be held firmly.

  Luo Yichen patted Su

  Luo's head angrily: "You dumbfounded?" " Senior Brother Luo is amazing!" Su Luo's black and white, clear eyes flickered, and his eyes sparkled like stars.

  Luo Yichen laughed suddenly, and rubbed Su Luo's head behind him: "This is something worth making a fuss about. It can be seen that you are really as bad as the master said."

  "Master?" Su Luo's forehead flashed greatly. Question mark.

  The master... who is in Brother Luo's mouth? Why did she suddenly have a hunch...

  (End of this chapter)