1909 Settle Down 1

The

  three elders exudes a strong pressure from the strong, and Su Luo is almost breathless.

  The malice in her eyes did not hide.

  Su Luo looked back calmly, and there was a faint smile in his eyes, and his smile had a deep meaning.

  The expression of the third elder became more and more sinister, just when everyone thought she was about to explode in temper, but who knew, she actually laughed.

  She laughed like a spring breeze, but it made people's hearts feel hairy.

  "What's your name?" Her voice was as soft as a willow, and her attitude was very friendly.

  "Su Luo."

  "How old

  are you this year?" "Much younger than you." Su Luo's lips curled up with a smile.

  The Third Elder's pupils shrank slightly, his complexion a little stiff, but it was well hidden. She rubbed the diamond card in her hand, and she seemed to be thinking about something.

  Su Luo turned to look at the elder, and smiled and asked, "Is that the diamond elder confirmed?"

  The elder touched the goat's whiskers on his chin, nodded with a smile , and his face was kind and friendly.

  "So, has the third elder confirmed?" Su Luo raised his eyebrows with a smile, and his eyes fell on the third elder. Seeing her reluctance, Su Luo felt even more proud.

  The slender fingers of the third elders were slightly tightened, and then released again, she smiled kindly at Su Luo: "Drilling cards is a matter of great importance. With your strength, you can't protect it at all, and you will cause murder. I'll keep it for you." As he

  said, the three elders would put away the diamond card regardless.

  She wasn't greedy for how noble the diamond card was, but there was the aura of Lord City Lord on it. As long as she thought of this, she wanted to take it for herself.

  "Who dares to steal the token given by Lord City Lord? Who dares to steal it? Does the third elder do not believe in the prestige of Lord City Lord?" Su Luo stared directly at the third elder with cold eyes. The points of this token can be doubled by five times. Who will she cry for when it is confiscated?

  Listening to Su Luo's words, the third elder was obviously startled, she didn't expect the smelly girl to be so courageous.

  For a while, she didn't accept it, nor did she accept it...

  the atmosphere around it seemed a bit embarrassing.

  The elder laughed hahaha: "Senior Sister, don’t you quickly return the diamond card? If you really like it, wait for the Lord City Lord to come back and ask him for one." The

  third elder’s knuckles Slightly white. If it were that easy, would she still covet this diamond card?

  The third elder thought that he couldn't get it through hard work, and Su Luo, the stinky girl, got it so easily, and the jealousy in his heart suddenly ignited.

  But in this situation, under the full view of everyone, let alone the situation where the elder was obviously partial, she really couldn't do anything.

  Finally, the three elders took a deep breath and glanced sideways at Su Luo, and finally threw the diamond card back to Su Luo.

  The three elders handed over to Su Luo: "Ms. Su has a diamond card given by Lord City Lord, that is the core disciple of my Purgatory City. No one will deceive you in the future. Don't worry."

  In fact, Lord City Lord If you give the token yourself, you will be included in the core disciple, but the Lord Lord has never given a diamond card... The

  three elders gave Su Luo a cold look and sneered: "Core disciple? Is she right?

  " You don't have the final say when it's improper, Grand Elder, don't you think?" Su Luo smiled and turned back.

  The elder nodded with a smile: "Ms. Su said that the lord of the city said that she should be the one, so she should be the one."

  (End of this chapter)