1934 Second round 6

Everyone was shocked on the spot.

  "Oh my God! What's going on? How come there are so many thunders on a sunny day?"

  "Isn't it someone who broke through to the commander level? Wouldn't there be a thunder disaster if you were promoted from the tenth level to the commander level?"

  "Bullshit, right? ! Have you seen anyone who is promoted to the commander rank will hit nine thunders in a row? The six are already up to the sky, okay?"

  At this moment, someone suddenly exclaimed!

  "Look, look back!!"

  So everyone looked back.

  At this time, at the location where they left, dragons and snakes were flying in the sky, very shining.

  "That's..."

  "It won't be Su Luo... who broke through, right?"

  "It's impossible!!!"

  Many people don't believe it, but no matter how they don't believe it, the facts are in front of them, slapped on the floor. They were speechless.

  At this time, Su Luo was already sitting cross-legged, his expression serious and cold, his hands on his knees, his expression peaceful and peaceful.

  Above her, there was still lightning and thunder, rolling endlessly.

  Lin Banli looked at Luo Yichen, who hadn't left the whole time, and touched his nose, but had to admit that he looked at people inferiorly.

  No one thought that Su Luo would break through at this moment.

  Breaking through this level, she is qualified to assess the genius training camp, and is qualified to open the door to the second round.

  Lin Banli smiled bitterly, and then walked back with the crowded crowd.

  As he walked back, Lu Yi stared angrily, yelling unconvincedly: "Even if you barely break through to the commanding stage, what about it! Isn't she the bottom of the commanding stage? Is she really able to pass the second round?"

  Tsing Yi stared at Su Luo coldly, his gaze as if emerald venom, but the venomous eyes flashed by, and he quickly recovered his calm.

  At this time, the crowd under the pressure of Wu Ya had all returned to their original positions, their expressions were a bit complicated, and the gaze looking at Su Luo was even more embarrassed.

  Su Luo at this time is no longer the same she was just now.

  She slowly raised her head, revealing her beautiful face, and everyone who was watching couldn't help but lose consciousness.

  Su Luo faintly curled the corners of his lips and stood up slowly.

  Everyone's eyes focused on her, and with her every move, ripples continued to flow in her heart.

  "You..." Lu Yi stared at Su Luo closely, and said angrily, "You are lucky! You broke through at the last moment!"

  "I have more than luck." Su Luo held his head high. Turning around, walked directly to the dark mountain gate.

  "Don't think that you are being promoted to the commander level, and you are proud of it. In the past candidates, you are just the bottom!" Green Yi shouted.

  The corners of Su Luo's mouth curled up slightly, ignoring the alive green clothes.

  The pitch-black mountain gate is like a black mysterious iron, the surface is as smooth as a knife, only in the center, there is a palm mark.

  Su Luo's small palm was attached to this deep mark, and then released the aura of the commander rank.

  Everyone's attention was focused on Su Luo's small palm.

  "Wow--"

  Sensing the aura of the commander-level, the gate opened at will.

  Inside the gate, thick fog lingers, like a fairyland, but mysterious.

  Su Luo smiled back at Zi Yan and confessed: "If you can win points, don't be polite, more is better."

  "It's necessary." Zi Yan smiled and nodded firmly.

  The development of things to this point has gone beyond Zi Yan's imagination.

  (End of chapter)