1903 Red Robe Beauty Woman 1

Everyone involuntarily stopped their moves and stared at the ground.

  No one dared to look at Huang Yi's face.

  The yellow color at this time... On the

  delicate face, the look in her eyes was unpredictable. She stared at Su Luo, biting her lower lip, her voice was an uncontrollable anger: "Did you do it?"

  Master gifted her. The amber sword given to her was cut off by someone, which is simply a shame! The biggest insult in this life!

  Huang Yi is the third disciple of the three elders. She has always been lonely and arrogant, strong and strong. No one dares to save her face, but now her face is trampled on!

  "Do you have your eyes as a decoration? If you have seen it, you have to ask it again?" Su Luo replied grimly.

  What Huang Yi had just released was a killer move.

  If Zi Yan was stabbed by her, she would really die.

  This is how Su Luo is not angry?

  Therefore, she directly destroyed the yellow sword with the Yingying Sword. This is because she was scrupulous that she hadn't entered the city yet, hadn't stood on her heels, otherwise, she would take the order of yellow clothes on the spot.

  "Okay, very good!"

  Seeing Su Luo's calm and casual expression, Huang Yi was so angry that the blue veins on his forehead jumped suddenly, his fingers clenched into a fist, and the blue veins on the back of his hand almost jumped out.

  "Take it to death!" Huang Yi was extremely angry, and then he made a burst of tricks!

  All moves are fatal!

  Su Luo is not an ordinary person either. Faced with Huang Yi's tricks, she saw every move, and was able to avoid it every time.

  The strength of the two is not equal, so it is difficult to distinguish for a while.

  In the end, the two people used their own tricks, and the two of them staggered between their palm prints.

  At this time, because of the collision of the two people, there was a violent shaking between the heavens and the earth!

  "Unexpectedly, you really have some strength. It seems that you can't kill you without a trick!" Huang Yi sneered several times, then raised her hand and a long whip appeared in her hand.

  The long whip is light blue. I don't know what material it is made of, but the azure blue color gives people a feeling of palpitations.

  Su Luo's gaze stayed on the long whip, and a bad premonition suddenly struck her heart, as if the long whip could absorb the soul of a person. Subconsciously, Su Luo clenched his fists.

  "Master gave me a soul whip half a month ago, and you will be the first person to die under the soul whip. It is your honor to let my soul whip drink blood."

  Huang Yi's voice was cold and flat. Without a trace of emotion, as if Su Luo died under her soul whip, it was such a matter of course.

  Soul whip? Sure enough, it is a deterrent to the soul.

  Su Luo's heart had returned to peace at this time. Faced with Huang Yi's contempt, her expression was still so calm and calm, she smiled boldly: "Really? How do I feel that the poor person will be you?

  " Then try it!"

  Before the words were over , the figure in yellow clothes was already rushing towards Su Luo like lightning!

  That speed is not detectable by the naked eye.

  The azure blue whip headed towards Su Luo. Its goal is Su Luo's eyes.

  Seeing that the pair of beautiful eyes were about to be destroyed, everyone around them stared at Su Luo non-stop, their eyes were so tense that they even suffocated their breath.

  Su Luo could feel the pressure and fear from the soul whip that throbbed in the depths of his soul.

  But at this moment, Su Luo sneered at the corner of his mouth.

  Nothing space!

  Su Luo was tightly enveloped.

  (End of this chapter)