1965 Third round passed!1

In that instant, countless pictures flashed before Su Luo's eyes. Everything flashed before Su Luo's eyes like a movie, and then a certain frame.

  Seeing this scene, Su Luo suddenly felt strange.

  Is this woman who can't beat a shadow now really herself?

  When did I become so weak, I still have to ask the enemy for fairness.

  Yes, how can there be any fairness in this world? From her last life to this life, has she ever seen what fairness is? Only the losers will complain about the injustice of the world, and the winners will not complain like this.

  This Su Ying is just a shadow.

  No matter how powerful the shadows are, they are fake, and I was shocked by a fake self. If Nangong Liuyun is here, I'm afraid he will laugh again.

  How can I lose to her? How can I give up? Didn't you agree to Nangong Liuyun waiting for him to marry?

  If when he comes to marry, he finds that there is grass growing on his grave, what should he do?

  When I thought of this, Su Luo felt sour, and at the same time he was more courageous!

  Even if Su Ying doesn't feel pain, what if she has an immortal body, she is just a shadow! A shadow of oneself! Why can't the real body beat a shadow? !

  In the ice-cold sword aura, Su Luo's yellow figure suddenly turned into a stream of light, avoiding Su Ying's sword when it was impossible.

  "Unexpectedly, you still have a back hand." Su Ying's face, like ten thousand years of Xuanbing, showed a hint of surprise for the first time: "But it's useless, you should know that I am you, I am just like You are stronger and more perfect. No one can defeat such a self. Give up!"

  "Really?" At this moment, Su Luo's goose-yellow gown was still stained with large patches of blood and blood on the corners of his mouth. It hasn't even had time to wipe it.

  But I don't know why, Su Luo at this time looked unspeakably calm and unspeakable.

  It looks clear like a stream.

  There was no trace of the previous embarrassment and panic in his gaze. Instead, it was a firm and clear gaze.

  Su Luo looked at Su Ying, and suddenly smiled: "You are a fake."

  Su Luo's voice was very soft. She even wore a smile, as if she was talking about something that couldn’t be more ordinary...

  But what followed was an indescribable sword light, and the Yingying Sword traversed the mysterious and inexplicable trajectory in the air. , Just like the falling of stars, instantly illuminating the sky of the wasteland...

  Su Ying's counterattack was extremely sharp.

  The bystanders who watched the battle through the light curtain almost unanimously let out an exclamation. At this moment, everyone could not help but squeeze a sweat at Su Luo. The current Su Ying completely surpassed it. The limits of oneself and the strength displayed are far beyond anyone's imagination...

  However...

  in the next moment, Su Luo's cold voice sounded in a dazzling sword light: "The fake is the fake, no matter how true it is, It’s beautiful, and it’s still fake..."

  Then, the onlookers suddenly saw that a crack appeared

  in the sword light that was dazzling like a milky way down nine days... In the beautiful sword light, this crack appeared. It's as ugly as a scar.

  But it was just such a scar that cut open the sky full of sword light in an instant, and then only heard a soft "chirp" sound.

  (End of this chapter)