1916 Settle Down 8

The

  yellow clothes stared at Su Luo, with intensely suppressed anger and fear in her eyes. She stared at Su Luo, as if she wanted to deepen her appearance in her heart. Finally, she slowly Say the conclusion: "You use this method to ask us to come over, and when the master can't control it, you design to make us make mistakes, and then hand us to the elder to deal with, but you push it completely... ...Su Luo, I have to say, I admire you in yellow

  clothes !" Su Luo stood up slowly, patted the non-existent dust on his skirts, his eyes twitched slightly, and looked at Huang Yi with a smile, "Did you finish?" "

  You are so hateful!" Huang Yi said angrily.

  "It's almost time, why isn't Qingfeng coming back?" Su Luo looked out the door.

  At this moment, Qingfeng's figure happened to appear. He also brought a group of people behind him, led by an old man, Leng Xingtian, the head of the Criminal Law Hall.

  Leng Xingtian and the great elder looked about the same age, his facial features were as cold as a knife, his expression was serious, like a dark cloud, his momentum was compelling, giving a strong sense of oppression.

  Leng Xingtian's indifferent gaze swept across Su Luo's body, but did not stop, and then took a cold look at the yellow and blue clothes, "Dare to murder the elder, the crime is unforgivable, come, take away the execution! "

  Leng Xingtian gave an order, and a group of people behind him rushed forward like wolves and tigers, holding up their yellow and blue clothes, and took them away with pity and pity.

  During this process, Su Luo always had a slight smile at the corner of his mouth.

  Even when Leng Xingtian's cold eyes came.

  Leng Xingtian's gaze rolled over Su Luo, and he glared at Su Luo indifferently, and snorted dissatisfiedly: "If you don't have strength, you won't cause trouble!"

  Immediately, a mighty group of people carried their yellow clothes. They left quickly.

  They come quickly and go quickly.

  After they left, the originally tense and oppressive atmosphere suddenly relaxed.

  Zi Yan gasped and patted her chest: "Hall Master Leng is still so serious and terrifying.

  He hasn't changed at all." "He seems to have some opinions on me." Su Luo touched his chin and said thoughtfully. .

  Zi Yan glanced at Su Luo angrily: "Hall Master Leng is not against you. He has always been indifferent and doesn't like someone to cause trouble."

  Bei Chenying patted Su Luo on the shoulder with a grin, and gave a thumbs up praise: "No. Thinking that those two girls were dismissed by you so quickly, this method is really clean and neat."

  "I didn't want to keep them." Su Luo shook his head badly, "Yellow and blue clothes recruited us at the time. How would I spare them? But the three elders were there at the time, so it was not easy to kill them face to face, so I used some detours. "

  What's more, there is only a thousand miles to be a thief without a thousand miles to guard against the thieves. She doesn't want to pay back later. You have to be distracted by someone at home, so you can clean it up in this way, and you can pour dirty water on the three elders. This kind of thing will kill two birds with one stone, and the fool will not do it.

  "Are you sure those two girls will be put to death?" Bei Chenying didn't believe it.

  "We dare to murder the great elders, this is not killed, it would not tell you, anyone can go to the Grand Ayatollah murder?" Zi Yan laughed very insidious, "so this yellow and blue, will die!"

  Even three The elders dare not intercede.

  If she pleaded, the elder said, could it really be you who instigated them to harm me?

  At that time, how will the three elders deal with themselves?

  (End of this chapter)