1946 Tianman Mountain 8

But the three elders sneered again and again, and stubbornly raised their chin: "I surrendered? If you have the ability, don't ask that stinky girl to provoke me!"

  The elder said a very fair truth. : "If you do not make things difficult for her, she will not come to mess with you."

  three elders angrily down a child, towards the Grand Ayatollah cold laugh loudly: "? so, big Brother is thought that this is my fault"

  big The elder glanced at the three elders, shook his head slightly, and sighed slightly: "Qinglin, don't be willful."

  "Willful? Haha! I didn't expect that in the eyes of the big brother, I was such an image. It was a waste of me taking you as the closest relative Family!" The third elder threw Baizi to the table with anger, stood up coldly, turned around, and the magnificent red robe drew a cold arc.

  The great elder wanted to persuade, but in the end he smiled bitterly, stroked his chin, and shook his head.

  After so many years of suffering, Xiao San is still clueless to understand, why bother? Lord Santos, how can she think about it?

  Just because the girl Su Luo got the blue eyes of Lord City Lord, she put on this posture and was embarrassed everywhere. If Lord City Lord came back in the future...

  Thinking of the self-explanation from Lord City Lord that day, the Elder smiled bitterly and shook her head.

  Lord City Lord has never cared about the mundane world, there is only one thing in his world, and that is to find people.

  Even if something happened, the Lord of the City was just passing such a few cold words, but that day, the Lord of the City actually passed a long sentence to him for the first time.

  Long paragraph.

  It stunned him.

  The elder raised his head and glanced at the third elder, and finally he said: "That Su Luo, you'd better not move him, otherwise you will definitely suffer when the Lord of the City returns."

  This is a fact, and the elder feels he needs to tell. .

  But the great elder never persuaded people. The consequence of this sentence was that the three elders turned around angrily, their expressions sullen and distorted!

  "Big brother!" If the person in front of you is not a powerful big brother, the big elder will definitely rush to choke him to death!

  Can you poke your heart a little bit more? Telling her so wisely that her years of company can't compare to that stinky girl's position in the heart of Lord City Lord?

  The words of the great elder did not dispel the idea of ​​the three elders persecuting Su Luo, but made her more firmly regard Su Luo as an enemy!

  At this moment, a girl in an orange skirt walked in quickly, knelt down on one knee, and reported to the third elder: "Master, Su Luo has passed a ray of sky!" The

  third elder narrowed his eyes and looked at it. The sky outside suddenly laughed: "There are still six hours, and there are six levels behind, hehe, big brother, it seems that you are going to be disappointed."

  The elder stroked his white beard, smiled faintly, his smile was like a fairy So sure.

  He was not full of confidence in Su Luo, but he believed in the eyes of Lord City Lord.

  Since the Lord of the City asked that girl to take the genius training camp, there is no reason to fail.

  "Big brother thinks that stinky girl can pass?" The third elder suppressed the aggressive momentum just now, and a smug smile was drawn on the coquettish face.

  The Grand Ayatollah touched beard, smiled and nodded:. "Naturally too,"

  "I do not believe the" three elders Lengheng heard, "You know, the later stages but it is a difficult hurdle than it off"!!

  "This game of chess, The winner has not yet been determined." The Grand Elder glanced across the chessboard.

  (End of this chapter)