1970 Third round passed! 6

In the

  end, he gave the answer that Su Luo wanted, and he said lightly: "Rewarded."

  Was it rewarded? that's good. Su Luo's beautiful eyes bend a line.

  After saying goodbye to Luo Yichen, Su Luo firmly said to Zi Yan: "After entering the genius training camp, I will definitely get you some."

  "Don't worry, after entering, the most important thing is you. You must quickly become stronger." Zi Yan confessed seriously.

  A group of people talked and returned to the manor on the mountainside with a smile.

  When he returned to a familiar place, Su Luo breathed a sigh of relief. At this time, the exhaustion accumulated over the past two days came like a tide.

  After a brief refreshing, Su Luo jumped into bed quickly and fell asleep in a dark place.

  At night, Su Luo felt his stomach gurgling, and then he woke up.

  Seeing her waking up, Zi Yan brought a bowl of steaming chicken porridge to Su Luo's stomach.

  "It's still you who treat me best!" Su Luo hugged the shredded chicken porridge and feasted on it.

  Seeing Su Luo finished eating, Zi Yan told her: "When you fell asleep, Qingfeng had been waiting in the lobby and asked him what was going on, but didn't reveal a word."

  Su Luo threw the bowl away and stood there. He got up and walked outside, and said as he walked: "It should be the elder who has something to talk to me. I will go out and ask."

  Hearing the familiar footsteps, Qingfeng's eyes swept behind the curtain.

  Su Luo opened the curtain and looked at Qingfeng's eyes.

  "Grand Elder, please go up there." Qingfeng's tone became more respectful than before.

  If the previous respect was based on the great elder's attitude towards Su Luo, then the present respect came from the heart.

  Qingfeng really admired Su Luo. He also went to the genius training camp, and he was able to dominate the mid-term, but he was eliminated in the third round of the second round. On the contrary, it was Su Luo...Thinking of her speed through the level, Qingfeng admired the five-body throw.

  The top of Qingyun Peak.

  This is the second time Su Luo has seen the Great Elder since the last time he said goodbye.

  On the edge of the cliff, a thatched cottage stood silently against the wind.

  When he saw this thatched house, Su Luo was a little surprised. The great elder won't just live here, right? Dignified elder, it's not enough.

  But when Su Luo carefully observed the thatched house again, her eyes gradually began to shine.

  Good stuff!

  At first glance, the inferior weeds were dried and covered, but Su Luo took a closer look and found the clues. These grass... not easy!

  "Don't come in soon?"

  Just as Su Luo touched his chin and tried to pull a piece of grass over to study, a playful voice came from the thatched house.

  Su Luo gave up this idea, and then walked in.

  A white candle was lit in the thatched house, and the flame was subtle and looked very poor.

  But when Su Luo smelled the smell in the room, he couldn't help laughing.

  The great elder is really... It

  looks very poor and backward, but the materials for making these things are really expensive, even if you sell Su Luo, you can't afford it.

  "Old man, you are really extravagant. You used all kinds of incense to make ordinary white candles. Are you afraid of being thrown away as waste?" Su Luo naturally and casually sat down opposite the elder.

  There is a chess board in front of the great elder, and he is talking with himself.

  The elder raised his eyes and looked at Su Luo, with a smile in his eyes: "You girl has good eyesight, and this can be seen."

  (End of this chapter)