1911 Settle Down 3

The

  three elders stared at Su Luo, with a gloomy expression and unpredictable eyes.

  The elder looked at Su Luo with a smile still. It is not so unimaginable that someone who can let the Lord of the City take such care, take out the imperial grade pill, but it is really unimaginable to give the imperial grade pill as a candy.

  But what is certain is that this girl is definitely a person with a story.

  The elder sighed and smiled calmly and peacefully: "Okay, Miss Su, come with the old man. The old man will show you the Purgatory City. This will be the place where you will live for a long time in the future."

  The elder respected Su Luo as a guest.

  This attitude makes many dumbfounded.

  The fist on the side of the third elder was slightly clenched. Too much deception!

  But Su Luo passed by her bravely, and followed the great elder.

  Su Luo knew that after a series of previous touches, no matter how low she was, the hostile relationship between her and the three elders could no longer be resolved peacefully. In that case, it would be better to offend it completely.

  Everyone was a little stunned... and looked at the group of people dizzyly as they drifted away.

  The people who guarded the city gate started talking after they left.

  "Hey,   you're not mistaken, right? The elder escorted the visit in person?"

  "What the hell is this girl? The third elder was run so shamelessly?"

"And you can see that, the elder is obviously helping Su Luo. , And the face of the third elder Luo, this is really... it's going to change!"

  "Didn't you notice? The emperor grade pill! That girl gave out an emperor grade pill at hand, this is simply... …" Can you vomit blood with jealousy?

  "Why am I not seriously injured?"

  "Why am I not in yellow clothes?"

  Many people are full of regrets in their hearts.

  The Purgatory City is very big, Su Luo knew it a long time ago, but when the Great Elder took her in mid-air and looked down from a high altitude, this feeling became more obvious.

  At first glance, the city walls are so wide that they can hardly be seen.

  "This is the main city area, but it's a bit small." The elder personally acted as a guide for Su Luo, "Posting tasks, redemption of points, and their respective transactions can all be completed here."

  Following the introduction of the elder, Su Luo looked down. .

  Is this still a bit small?

  Within a radius of tens of miles, there are numerous shops and crowds.

  "There are so many people in Purgatory." This place is very similar to the outside city, but Su Luo knows that ordinary people walking around on the street at will, if they get to the outside world, it will be enough to cause a bloody storm.

  "This is an outer city, and the people who live are ordinary people." The elder smiled, and flew with Su Luo for another half an hour.

  In this short half hour, Su Luo flew over countless mountains and came to the inner city in the mouth of the great elder.

  The inner city is not a plain river, but undulating mountains, one after another, rising into the sky.

  Under the dazzling sunlight, the mist in the mountains makes people feel like a fairyland.

  "This is the inner city." Su big smile on elders fall explained, "in front of the white tower called Tower of Purgatory. Purgatory city people do not do not know purgatory tower, to take time for Zi Yan explain to you."

  Then The elder took Su Luo around again, pointing to one of the peaks and said to Su Luo: "That Qingyun Peak is the residence of the old man, Miss Su will live in Qingyun Peak for now."

  (End of this chapter)