1930 Second Round 2

Su Luo asked Zi Yan to transfer the points, and then let go of the green clothes, and coldly dropped a sentence: "Now you can go."

  A group of people in the green clothes came aggressively, but they were dingy. Back in embarrassment... This somewhat damaged the majesty of Mingyue Palace.

  Lin Banli looked at Su Luo, his eyes half-squinted, calculating light gleamed in his pitch-black pupils.

  Su Luo felt a scorching gaze behind her, which made her feel uncomfortable, so she turned her head and gave Lin Banli a fiercely stunned look, and instead of walking without stopping, she led a group of people back to the face in a mighty victory. .

  Qingyunfeng.

  A group of people sat in a ball.

  Zi Yan first spoke: "Luoluo, how difficult is it? Are you sure of the following levels?"

  Su Luo's expression was relaxed, and she chuckled: "It is difficult, but it's not really that much. In the fifth battle, it was difficult. Some, but if I found the rules, it would be easy to break."

  And she also let her God of War puppet have a full meal, which should be Su Luo's biggest gain.

  "But the next two levels are much more difficult." Zi Yan told the information she knew. "The second level is to go to Tianmang Mountain."

  "Croam to Tianmang Mountain?" Su Luo lost a grape. Into the mouth, pouting slowly.

  "Theoretically speaking, as long as you rush from the foot of the mountain to the top of the mountain within twelve hours, and get the blood red flower on the top of Tianman Mountain, it will be considered. Because the blood red flower blooms only 12 hours. A blood red flower will bloom from the first step of the examinee to the foot of Tianman Mountain."

  Zi Yan said carefully, and Su Luo understood it.

  "Blood red flower, it's interesting." Su Luo curled up the corners of his lips slightly.

  "When you look down at Tianman Mountain from mid-air, you will find that the mountain has nine bends and eighteen bends. More specifically, it is composed of countless horizontal M. And the road up the mountain, there is only one through countless horizontal An M-shaped trail is placed. This trail passes through the nine most dangerous terrains, that is, nine monster-intensive areas, which is commonly known as the Tianman Mountain Jiuguan Tianxian."

  Su Luo touched his chin and said with a smile: "It sounds like It seems difficult."

  "Naturally, it is very difficult to pass the nine passes within twelve hours. Every time the genius training camp is assessed, at the nine passes of Tianman Mountain, one hundred will be eliminated. Eighty out of the candidates, do you think it is difficult?" Zi Yan sat around the round table, resting her cheeks in her hands, frowning tightly.

  The breeze in the corner suddenly inserted a sentence.

  "Tianman Mountain...If you haven't been promoted to the commander level, you can't pass it." Qingfeng looked at Su Luo, with unprecedented seriousness and solemnity in his black eyes. "And when I was promoted to the commander level, I wanted to pass, that's only 100%. The probability of twenty."

  "Is there a special threshold?" Su Luo asked when he heard something in his words.

  Su Luo knew that it must be the Great Elder who asked Qing Feng to come and point him.

  Qingfeng nodded: "Well, Tianman Mountain has a total of nine levels. In the first level, you must release the spiritual energy of the commander level before you can open and close the card door."

  "This has been the case before in the game?" Su Luo brows slightly. Wrinkled. If this is the case, then the elder wouldn't let himself go to the assessment so soon.

  "Before..." Qingfeng was a little embarrassed, and he hesitated for a while before saying, "Most of the people who participated in the assessment before were the commander-level, so this article is useless. The first person to break through the barrier automatically opened the door, even if there are ten behind. You can also get in.”

  (End of this chapter)