1988 Money is rolling 7

The

  president must have seen a lot of people come to hand in the task, and was sure she could not get paid, so he simply hid.

  Su Luo smiled and put the sacks on the counter again.

  Because the sack is useless all year round, so it accumulates dust. At this time, the dust is falling down.

  "Cough cough--" When the vice president was pushed in, just at this moment, he couldn't help coughing loudly.

  At this time, the surrounding crowd was already a bit angry.

  "Miss Su, why are you here now? Aren't you unable to pay revenge?"

  In fact, Su Luo was indeed half an hour late. Because she couldn't control the time a little while refining the pill.

  "Miss Su, you have to count your words, but I have paid a hundred points!"

  "Miss Su, I have paid two hundred points. I want a master-level blood clotting pill and a master. Level Lingyuan Pill, you are not allowed to shame!"

  Su Luo was surrounded by these people for a while, and the water couldn't get through .

  Instead of being angry, Su Luo smiled.

  She looked around for a week and found that there were a lot of people here today, and the spacious mission hall was full.

  Fearing that he was short and petite, everyone could not see, so Su Luo directly stepped on the chair and stepped on the table and waved his hand: "Everyone is quiet, as long as the task is completed, the master-level pill is guaranteed to be enough!" With

  that, Su Luo picked up The sacks patted vigorously.

  "A sack... both?" Everyone suddenly became dumb.

  "Of course!" Su Luo's voice was straightforward and decisive, "Hurry up and queue up when you have handed in the task. The sooner you are in the queue, the sooner you get paid!" As soon as

  Su Luo said this, everyone looked at the sack. Although his eyes were dubious, he lined up quickly.

  Many of these people in line today bought pills from Su Luo's yesterday. After they took the pill back yesterday, they tried a little bit, and they knew that the pill was very effective.

  Although it is a master-level pill, there are also levels. Su Luo's pill is super!

  In front of everyone, Su Luo swished the opening of the sack and showed it to everyone.

  This visual effect is really shocking!

  Seeing the neat rows of coarse porcelain bottles, everyone was stunned at first, then unbelievable, and then drooled...

  Such a bottle of bottles, all of them are master-level pills? Is it too exaggerated? When will the master-level pill be sold by the catty?

  However, with the guarantee of the master-level pill, everyone handed in the task quickly, because they were so anxious to exchange the pill back, and then hurriedly ran to the outer city.

  When exchanging the pill, there was noisy surroundings.

  From time to time, the following dialogue occurs.

  "Hey, Lao Li, I only have 160 points. You lend me 40 points."

  "Lao Zhao, I have 280 points.

  Why don't you lend me 20 points." The two got together, rounded up the whole number, and exchanged the pill. Looking back, brother will redeem it for you according to the points?" The

  quiet mission hall on weekdays is now as noisy as a vegetable market.

  The people who got the medicine were elated, but the people who didn't have enough points were full of frustration, looking at Su Luo with expectant eyes.

  Su Luo had no choice but to give a promise: "This task will be released for a total of six days, and there are still seven days left. Please hurry up."

  (End of this chapter)