1938 Second round 10

Su Luo's speed is very fast, as fast as a gust of wind.

  Luo Yichen's eyes narrowed slightly, and a surprising light flashed under his eyes. He touched his chin, his eyes filled with suspiciousness. How did he feel that after a baptism at Langya Waterfall, this girl's speed has increased again?

  This time, with Su Luo rushing at full speed, the time on the road didn't take up much.

  Soon, Su Luo came to the second level.

  The second level is the cannibal swamp.

  Seeing the boundless quagmire in front of him, Su Luo's figure paused.

  Qingfeng once taught her, the cannibal swamp is full of ferocious crocodiles, each of these crocodiles is the strength of the commander, and the attack power is very powerful.

  The most terrifying thing is not the cannibal crocodile, but the quagmire.

  As long as you fall into the quagmire, you will soon be surrounded by the cannibal crocodile ambushing in it, and the food will be clean.

  Because these crocodiles have been hungry for a long time, a long time.

  Su Luo looked at the crocodile who couldn't see the end in front of him, frowned slightly, touched his chin, and kept thinking.

  It seems a bit difficult to set foot on this swamp safely... Is there any safer way?

  Su Luo suddenly lit up.

  She suddenly thought of something long ago.

  That time, after she and Nangong Liuyun were trapped on the isolated island, they later came back from the island. Because there was no boat, Nangong Liuyun took her with her, only leaning on a wooden board under her feet, and led her through the vast and boundless. The ocean returns to land. So, can this method also be used here?

  At this moment, suddenly, a fierce beast in the swamp rose into the sky and roared.

  As this roar sounded, the originally quiet swamp boiled and rolled.

  "Ho Ho Ho--"

  Countless crocodiles are tumbling, jumping, and roaring in the swamp!

  Attack each other!

  Looking at the cold fangs, Su Luo paused with the fingers of the plank.

  No way. Su Luo quickly rejected this approach.

  These cannibal crocodiles are too ferocious. Although she can slide on the swamp with the wooden planks, these cannibal crocodiles are so cruel and haunted. Moreover, it is still a forbidden air field. She can't fly, and she will fall into the swamp. Everything It's all fun.

  So we have to think of another way.

  So Su Luo began to search for her space.

  There are many good things hidden in her space, taking advantage of the time to search for inspiration.

  Off the screen.

  When Su Luo was searching for the space, he was standing and his sight was dull, so it gave people an illusion...

  "How courage is to be so scared?"

  " Are you scared? There is no way, right? See how she gets there!"

  "The side door is only temporary, and the most important thing is strength!" A series

  of mocking voices sounded, and there was a lot of discussion in the crowd, full of all kinds of doubts about Su Luo passing this level.

  At this moment, Su Luo's eyes suddenly gleamed.

  Crocodile... no matter what level it is, it is also a type of monster, so it should like... Tianlingshui, right?

  Su Luo narrowed his eyes, smiling cunningly like a fox.

  She flipped her palm, and a porcelain-white bottle appeared in her hand. It contained high-grade Heavenly Spirit Water, and Su Luo hadn't used it for a long time.

  Now Su Luo couldn't decide whether the commander-level Warcraft would like it, so she decided to give it a try.

  (End of this chapter)