1960 Secretly shot 2

She remembers clearly that the two wheels were carried by two puppets respectively, but because the wind puppet and the fire puppet are too large, the two small wheels are like small black dots. She ignored it, but it was undeniable that the power of these two Hot Wheels was quite powerful.

  Su Luo wanted to try her power, but she thought that she was in the test area now, no matter what she did, everyone outside could see it.

  Thinking of this, Su Luo raised a small smile at the corner of his mouth, and then put the Hot Wheels into the space calmly.

  Because of the high speed during this period, almost no one saw Su Luo picking up a pair of Hot Wheels.

  Su Luo just collected the tatters, and took the battlefield clean, without leaving a piece of broken iron.

  "Huh, where's the golden monkey?" Su Luo just thought of the two drunken golden monkeys, but she couldn't see the two monkeys who helped her do the work, so she could only give up.

  Su Luo climbed the hillside and was about to walk back.

  Because she knew that Zi Yan, they were all waiting outside, waiting to congratulate her. As for the third round, it is naturally three days later.

  Suddenly, Su Luo on the top of the mountain suddenly stopped.

  She stood there motionless as if she had been tapped.

  "What's the matter? What's wrong with Su Luo?"

  "It seems to be stuck..."

  "What's stuck? Do you think you are playing a film?" For

  a moment, all the people outside the light curtain looked confused and suspiciously standing there. At the top of the mountain, Su Luo, who was hesitantly struck by lightning, was extremely puzzled.

  Zi Yan also secretly worried in their hearts. It was so difficult to pass the second round at the last second, but don't make any accidents.

  At this time, Su Luo's heart was also full of doubts. She wanted to speak out, but found that not only was she unable to speak, but she was stiff, unable to move a finger.

  At this moment, a mechanical voice rang in Su Luo's mind.

  "The third round, the draw now, from one to nine, candidates choose, if you do not make a selection within ten seconds, will be deemed a waiver. Countdown has begun, nine, eight, seven ......"

  This channel sound , Like a thunder, Su Luopi stood dumbly on the spot.

  The third round? !

  Su Luo remembers very clearly that she asked Qingfeng before, and the third round of the draw will only be held in three days instead of now!

  But what is going on now? Let her draw lots before she leaves the second round of assessment area? What happens after the draw?

  "Six, five, four..." The

  mechanical voice made a cold air.

  "Three, two..."

  "One!"

  At the last second, Su Luo chose one.

  Although Su Luo's previous situation was a bit different, but in this situation, he still chose to talk about it first.

  "The candidate chooses one. Now, please prepare the candidate and enter the assessment tower in ten seconds. Ten, nine, eight, seven..." The

  continuous voice almost stunned Su Luo.

  Before she could react, Su Luo felt his eyes go dark, and when he opened his eyes, the world around him had already undergone a strong change!

  at this time!

  The people outside the light curtain were all dumbfounded.

  "What's going on?"

  "What's going on?"

  "What's going on? How can the third round of testing be conducted? Shouldn't it be three days later?"

  "Su Luo just finished the second round of the test and hasn't rested yet? , I’m going for the third round now, it’s not fair!!!"

  "Whose idea is this? Why do you treat her like this?!!!"

  (End of this chapter)