1963 Secret Shot 5

Su Ying's right palm spread out, and a shadow-bearing sword that was exactly the same was lying quietly in her hand at this time.

  At the moment when Su Luocheng Shadow Sword slashed.

  "Kang Dang!"

  Two identical shadow-bearing swords met in the air, and sparks suddenly splashed and sparkled with gold.

  Su Luo and Su Ying took a step back, and the two were evenly divided.

  Because Su Ying is almost equal to Su Luo's copy, Su Luo will meet all hers, and Su Luo will have all of hers.

  And because she has no emotions, there will be no mood swings, and her mental power will be more focused and concentrated. At this point, Su Luo still suffered a little.

  Su Luo frowned slightly. At this moment, she truly regarded Su Ying as an opponent.

  It is not surprising that one person defeats the enemy, but if even oneself can defeat it, then what is there to fear in this world? That is fearless!

  Thinking of this, Su Luo's determination to defeat Su Ying became firmer again.

  "Kill!"

  Su Ying let out a low growl, holding up the Shadow Sword in both hands, and rushed towards Su Luo quickly. She stepped on Su Luo's most familiar spirit dance steps, gestured with Su Luo's most familiar sword moves, and the most familiar murderous aura...

  Su Luo's fighting spirit soared in an instant!

  "Kill!"

  Su Luo also held up the Chengying sword and ran towards Su Ying!

  Two people, with the same looks, the same body, the same weapons, and the same tricks, both rushed towards each other!

    Clang clang clang! ! ! !

  In midair, the two shadow bearing swords were deployed, and the shadows of the swords were scattered, and the lights of the swords flew, and the afterimages continued.

  There was darkness all around, only the small aperture was projected light.

  The two men went out of the aperture for a while, and then shot into the aperture again, and the battle was extremely fierce.

  At this moment, the people outside the light curtain were completely dumbfounded.

  They rubbed their eyes subconsciously.

  "Now...Which is the real Su Luo? I'm completely confused."

  "Not only you can't figure it out, I think, except for themselves in the battlefield, no one can figure it out, right?

  " The two look exactly the same, and the strengths are exactly the same. Do you think Su Luo will win?"

  "It's impossible to win. You only see the surface, but don't know that the shadow is painless, even if it is cut, the strength It won't drop. Just at this point, the combat power will be increased to 120%. How can you say that Su Luo can win?"

  After hearing this, many people shook their heads and sighed, with various regrets in their eyes.

  Luyi's mood was very good at this moment, and he was so excited that he couldn't help himself.

  It's good for Su Luo to lose, but it's good to lose! She suddenly remembered Su Luo's explanation to Zi Yan when she entered the arena. She heard those words clearly.

  At this time, Lu Yi glanced at Zi Yan sarcastically: "Didn’t you say you want to win a lot of points? At this moment, don’t you dare to bet? Hahaha—"

    Zi Yan glanced at Lu Yi silently," Who wouldn't dare to bet anymore?"

  "You still dare to bet?" Green's eyes widened in disbelief.

  "You dare to place a bet, I dare to bet!" Zi Yan sneered with disdain, and turned her chin arrogantly, ignoring the frustrated green clothes behind her.

  "You still dare to bet? Okay, very good! I'll give five thousand points!!!" The green clothes waved boldly, holding her own sign and dangling towards Ziyan.

  "Are you sure your broken brand has five thousand points?" Zi Yan smiled, but the disdain was very obvious.

  (End of this chapter)