1937 Second Round 9

At the

   end, Lin

  Banli patted himself on the silver medal on his waist, and said loudly , "Five thousand points, do you gamble?" Luo Yichen's mouth bends slightly: "That's great.

  " Just bet that Su Luo can reach the top! I still don't believe it. A yellow-haired girl who has just been promoted to the commander level from outside can overwhelm a large area of ​​the inner city." Lin Banli sneered unconvincedly.

  In the inner city, there are many leaders at the command level, but there may not be one who can pass the genius training camp test in a year.

  Luo Yichen's phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, looking at the little figure that kept jumping up in the light curtain, his eyes were deep and deep, and he nodded: "Yes."

  So, the bet was born.

  Zi Yan was eager to try, but because Lu Yi lost miserably in the first round, so this time she didn't follow suit, so that Zi Yan could make money without being taken advantage of.

  Inside the screen, Su Luo was still a little bit unable to grasp her strength when she jumped up at first, but the later she moved, the more proficient her movements became, and the more she controlled her strength.

  First jumped to a certain height, then the golden vine flicked, and then used the force to rush up, after rushing up, when passing through the wolf teeth, slap the palm of the hand, and then quickly rushed up when the god-shaped figure is used to hit the strength, and then use the golden vine's force. Power... so repeatedly, so cyclically.

  The pressure of the waterfall is very heavy. Most people, let alone standing, will be crushed into meat when lying down, but Su Luo not only has to rush upwards under such gravity, but her movements are not stopped, and the difficulty is a little higher. Minute.

  The nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety-nine-meter waterfall will always be over.

  Su Luo shot the last wolf tooth, and rushed up like an eagle, rushed out of the waterfall and into the blue sky!

  Then settle firmly in the puddle.

  This is the top of the waterfall.

  The ground is smooth, and there is a vast ocean as far as you can see, as vast as sea water.

  But the current is not rushing anymore.

  Su Luo slowly exhaled a turbid breath.

  The previous continuous movements consumed almost all of her strength and almost made her kneel to the ground unable to stand. But strong perseverance supported her to stand.

  Outside the light curtain, many people took a deep breath.

  "This... I went up so soon?"

  "How come... this speed is not much slower than the original Wuyou Fairy, right?"

  "Worry Fairy is a quarter of an hour, but Su Luo... has five minutes longer. . " "

  My God! it only worry fairies than five minutes hey! this is too incredible, right? worry fairy but a century of record-breaking falls Spike it! " " it

  is not because the Soviet Union fell cheating Fairy Wuyou doesn't rely on any plant pets, she relies solely on her own strength, is it good?"

  "That said, but Su Luo can't be underestimated, maybe she can really reach the top. "

  The side door is a trail after all. Can she reach the top? It's a joke!" In the

  crowd, two factions gradually separated.

  One is the Soviet faction. This faction accounts for the majority. Under the temporary leadership of Luyi, under the spiritual pillar of Fairy Wuyou, they mainly mocked and slandered Su Luo.

  The other is to support the Suluo faction. For the time being, this faction is still quite few people, not even one percent of the crowd, and even their hearts are wavering and doubtful.

  On the screen, Su Luo had already dried his clothes, passed through the vast water pool, and continued to dash up the winding path.

  (End of this chapter)