1950 Unexpectedly 2

great elders have a blind confidence in Lord City Lord.

  "Hehe." The third elder sneered several times, "then I bet she can't even pass this demon maze!"

  The elder shook his head with a wry smile.

  "Big Brother impress?" The Grand Ayatollah aggressive, "Demon Maze This is off the most time, worry had spent more than an hour, and now this girl who if they can come out in a three hour, I ......"

  in At this time, the orange clothes outside the door walked in quickly and knelt on one knee.

  "Master! Su Luo has already passed the Demon Labyrinth!" The orange-clothed stiff knelt on one knee, bulging, and very unconvinced.

  "What did you say?" Three elders suddenly stood up, his eyes staring coldly orange clothing, his voice filled with disbelief, "That's less than an hour, how could she go out?"

  Orange clothing not face Convincingly said: "The disciple can't understand, but the news from there is indeed the case. The green clothes personally passed it through, and it should not be wrong..."

  "This is only one hour..." The third elder took a deep breath Tone, feel uncomfortable burning throat.

  "Half an hour, it is said that Su Luo walked out in half an hour!" Cheng Yi gritted his teeth!

  The third elder shook his figure, took a deep breath, sat back in the red chair, frowned tightly, and muttered to herself: "It's impossible... that stinky girl is so weak, how could it break Wuyou's wounds? Record, there must be a reason here..." The

  third elder suddenly raised his head, his eyes burning, and stared at the big elder in front of her, his voice was as cold as ice: "Is there any arrangement made by the

  big elder secretly?" The big elder touched the white. Beard smiled bitterly: "Don't you think the third junior sister secretly pointed out the correct route for your brother?" The

  third elder did not speak, but his face was serious, like a cold wind, and his eyes clearly meant this.

  The elder smiled more helplessly, and spread his hands together: "Senior Junior Sisters should know that the Maze of the Demon Realm was created by the Lord of the City himself. Every quarter of an hour inside, all the routes will change irregularly. Even if I want to help, I will help. Don't be busy."

  Seeing what the Great Elder said was reasonable, the Third Elder looked back, but the expression on her face was still very upset.

  "This girl is lucky!" The third elder sneered at the corner of his mouth. "However, luck can't support her to go to the end. Look at it, and she will soon know that strength is the last word."

  After understanding, the third elder said. Feeling relaxed again, as if watching a good show, he continued to play Go with the great elder.

  However, it didn't take long for Orange to walk in quickly.

  Seeing the orange clothing coming in, the third elders suddenly had a very bad premonition.

  She crooked her eyebrows and stared at the orange dress displeasedly.

  Cheng Yi didn't want to come in, but who told her to be the only disciple left behind who could step into the inner hall?

  Cheng Yi reluctantly walked in front of the third elders, knelt down on one knee, and said frustratedly: "Master, she has passed again."

  The five fingers in the sleeves of the third elders clenched slightly, and cold eyes burst out. A touch of cold light: "Make it clear!"

  Her back was chilled by her fierce gaze, and her heart was chilly, but she still had to tell the truth again: "Master, Su Luo, she...doesn’t know how to respond. It happened, it has passed the Yin Yang Ridge..."

  "How long?" The third elder closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

  "More than half an hour..." Orange's tongue began to knot.

  (End of this chapter)