1907 Red Robe Beauty 5

Actually...Zi Yan's mouth was slightly raised. In fact, the master just gave her a good look, how could it be compared to digging into Su Luo's heart and soul?

  However, Zi Yan is naturally impossible to say to the three elders.

  "Don't tell me for a few years, you have forgotten the rules of Purgatory City! Since you brought the people, then you will deal with these people." The third elder glanced at Zi Yan contemptuously.

  Because the saint's aunt who was originally passed on to her personal disciple was taken away by Zi Yan, the third elders made no secret of their hostility towards Zi Yan.

  And the treatment in her mouth is equivalent to treatment.

  The person was brought by Zi Yan, but she asked Zi Yan to execute her partner... I have to say that the three elders were poisonous, ruthless and accurate. Sure enough, Jiang was still hot.

  Zi Yan glanced at the third elder indifferently, with a clear mockery in her eyes.

  The third elder touched Zi Yan's gaze, his eyes flashed slightly, and his brows wrinkled tightly. What makes Zi Yan so confident? Why is she?

  Just as the three elders were puzzled, the elder's sight had been fixed on Su Luo.

  With his strength, it was natural to see at a glance that Su Luo had the best strength among this group of people, but... with the strength of this girl, it was impossible for the city wall to collapse and cause a black alarm.

  The Great Elder was puzzled.

  "Do it!" With a wave of the Third Elder's hand, the people behind her suddenly rushed towards Su Luo like hounds.

  The posture like a wolf and a tiger, as if to devour Su Luo and others' lives.

  Su Luo stood calmly on the spot with his arms around his chest, cold eyes looking around, a cold and ridiculous smile on the corner of his mouth: "So this is the way of hospitality in Purgatory City? Lord Lord also said how good Purgatory City is. , I don't think so."

  The elder's eyes shook slightly.

  Lord City Lord once passed a message to him... So, what the Lord City Lord wanted to protect was the little girl in front of him? That was the flood of water rushing into the Longwang Temple, breaking ground on Tai Sui's head. The elder's slightly sympathetic gaze swept across the face of the third elder, but unfortunately, all the attention of the third elder at this time was on venting anger, so he did not notice the gaze of the elder.

  "To dare to despise Lord City Lord, it's a sin worthy of death!" The third elder shook his sleeves, and a powerful wind blasted towards Su Luo's white neck.

  For some reason, the first time the Third Elder saw Su Luo, he wanted to kill her and then hurry up.

  Perhaps this is the legendary aura discord.

  Su Luo and her are destined to be endless enemies.

  The speed of that gang wind is hard to imagine. Just as Su Luo noticed it, the gang wind had reached three feet in front of her...

  This time, Su Luo's body reaction speed was much faster than that of his brain. reaction speed.

  She subconsciously sat down on the ground.

  ...There was silence all around.

  Su Luo looked up subconsciously.

  At this time, the howling wind is steadily stopping at her original neck, and what is surprising is that a golden flame is now enveloping the wind, enclosing the hostile air of the wind. , Does not reveal a trace of murderous aura.

  From a distance, it looked like a burning red cloud.

  Su Luo was a little dumbfounded.

  The elder touched the sparse white roots, looked at Su Luo with a smile, then glanced at the third elder faintly, and said a few words: "If you have something to say."

  "Big brother!" Very dissatisfied.

  (End of this chapter)