1982 Money is rolling 1

Because they all know that the number of pills is definitely not the right amount!

   As the saying goes, the hands are fast and the hands are slow. If you are a step late, you can't buy it!

   Seeing the chaotic scene, Su Luo felt a sense of satisfaction and helplessness.

   Seeing the lively scene about to fight, Su Luo quickly cleared his throat and said: "Everyone queues up and sells only when you are in a good queue. If you don't queue up, you will not sell."

   Now it is the seller's market, and Su Luo has the final say.

   But there are also protesting voices.

   "Little girl, how many bottles of your medicine are there? Is it enough? Don't wait a long time for me, you have already sold out."

   "That's right, little girl, how many bottles do you have?"

   So , Yelled at Su Luo one by one, very excited.

   Su Luo's eyes swept across the scene.

   Because it's still early, the number of people wandering in Taobao's small street is sparse, and now they are all around her, only a few dozen people.

   So Su Luo waved his hand and said proudly: "There are fifty bottles in total, first come first served. Now you can still queue up." As

   soon as Su Luo's voice fell, he heard a crash, and it was as lively as a vegetable market just now. , Now there is a straight line up.

   Then, Su Luo and the others started to do business.

   Beichen Shadow Complex delivers the bottle, and Zi Yan is responsible for receiving the points.

   In fact, receiving points is very simple, just connect the other party's brand with Ziyan's brand, and then use your mind to enter the number.

   Because everyone in the queue was in order, Bei Chenying handed the bottles one by one in order, and Zi Yan received the points and was soft.

   People have always liked to join in the fun, even if the ordinary people here go to the outside mainland, all of them are super strong.

   Such a long line cannot be unobtrusive.

   Because Taobao Street hasn't seen such a big crowd for many years, this long line has attracted the attention of many people. Ask again, oh, it's actually selling pills?

   Then more and more people gather, and the line gets longer and longer. Although it was repeatedly admonished that there were only fifty bottles of the pill, it couldn't stop everyone's enthusiasm.

   Soon, all the fifty bottles of master-level pill were sold, but Su Luo immediately fainted when he looked at the long line behind...

   Su Luo waved his hand: "All the pill is sold out, and we are going to close the stall today. Please be early

   if you want to buy tomorrow." After the explanation, a group of people wanted to leave .

   But he was stopped by the excited crowd.

   "When is tomorrow?"

   "How many bottles are there tomorrow?"

   "There will be more people tomorrow. Fifty bottles are not enough!"

   All of them surrounded Su Luo and refused to leave, for fear that she would not leave. Will come again.

   Su Luo had never seen selling things that could make her so popular, and she was speechless for a while.

   Looking at these ordinary faces, Su Luo suddenly thought of the previous proposal, so he said to everyone: "If you want to get a master-level pill, there is another way besides buying it." For

   a while, the surging crowd suddenly fell silent. .

   "I need medicinal herbs, a lot of medicinal herbs. After you collect medicinal herbs, you can redeem the master-level pill. I will hang up this mission in the mission hall, where there is a specific list of medicinal herbs." Su Luo stood tall on the table. On, very leadership aura.

   After a while of silence, there was another bustling sound from the audience.

   "Herbs? You can exchange medicinal herbs for master pill? Is this true?"

   "How could there be such a cheap thing in the world? That girl didn't lie to us?"

  (End of this chapter)