1901 Entering the City 5

If Su Luo doesn't reveal her identity, and keeps shrinking, then with her current strength, it is really possible for others to bully if they want to bully. When the time comes, she will be killed. This is really possible. Because of the points system, it is not unforgivable to harm the same family.

  Therefore, Su Luo now wants to disclose her identity.

  As long as her identity is revealed, at least, no one dared to attack her.

  "Since you have decided, that's all right." Zi Yan was also happy in her heart.

  Back in Purgatory City, if she was still so aggrieved, she would not be able to adapt.

  So, Zi Yan held her face cold and shook her face in front of Lan Yi with the diamond card, and said in a cold voice, "Is it clear? Don't you open the city gate soon?!"

  Diamond card, the supreme existence of Purgatory City, its status is comparable The three elders.

  Naturally, Lan Yi knows that there is a diamond card, and I have seen it once or twice, but she is not sure whether the diamond card in front of her is true

  or not ... Whether it is true or false, she says it is false, it must be Can be considered fake!

  Therefore, Lan Yi gave Zi Yan a cold glance: "Bold Ziyan, in order to let strangers into the city, dare to fool with fake diamond cards, come on, take them all down!"

  Deng Deng Deng!

  A group of people flashed out behind Lan Yi.

  There are teenagers and young girls, each of them looks fierce and aggressive!

  A group of people quickly formed a circle of Su Luo and others.

  As long as Lan Yi gave an order, they would dared to swarm Admiral Su Luo and kill them on the spot!

  The atmosphere was stiff for a while.

  Zi Yan was so angry that she almost went crazy!

  Is the blue brain pumped? Actually dare to kill her desperately? Is she also a saint? What's more, Su Luo... If Su Luo gets a little bit of damage, the blue clothes and the group of people behind them will all be buried!

  "Lan Yi, you are looking for death!" Zi Yan was telling the truth.

  However, it was obvious that the blue shirt could not listen to the truth. She sneered, raised her hand, and then ordered: "Fake diamond cards, the crime can be punished, the saint aunt and the common people are the same, come on, kill it!"

  Then she took the lead. Rushed towards Ziyan!

  She hates Ziyan.

  She knew that only by getting rid of Zi Yan, the name of Saint Aunt would return to the side of the Third Elder.

  The saint aunt should belong to the three elders!

  "Let me see if you are still as weak as you used to be in the past few years!" The blue clothes rushed towards Zi Yan like a falcon, and then offered a deadly killer move.

  "Lan Yi, damn you!" Zi Yan cursed!

  Zi Yan didn't expect that Lan Yi would be so cruel! She wanted to kill herself at all, and even if the matter was reported to the elders, there would be no evidence!

  It's a good calculation, but I, Zi Yan, will never let your conspiracy succeed!

  Zi Yan sneered, and then offered a killer move.

  When she first came out of Purgatory City, she was only a small seventh-order, but at that time Lan Yi's strength was much higher than her, so Lan Yi dared to be so arrogant in front of her!

  However, when the two really fought each other, Lan Yi was shocked.

  After the two met their palms, the figures crossed and stood face to face!

  "You!!!" Lan Yi's eyes were round and round, and she looked at Zi Yan in disbelief, "How could your strength rise so fast! I don't believe it!"

  "Ha ha." Zi Yan smiled coldly, not answer.

  "Who do three days when the wait and see, no wonder you acted so arrogant, turned out to be nothing to fear!" Blue grim, eyes jealousy really disguise, "That being so, it Shoudexia pinpointing it!"

  (End chapter)