1908 Red Robe Beauty Woman 6

If it hadn't been for the great elder to help Su Luo, the three elders had already succeeded.

  "It's just killing a few hairy children, is it worth the brother's action?" The third elder snorted displeasedly.

  Su Luo looked at the three elders very badly at this time.

  The strength of the third elder was much higher than her. If it hadn't been for the great elder to rescue her, she could have escaped the first time but could not escape the second time.

  Su Luo looked at the third elder indifferently, and slowly drew out a sign in his arms... The

  third elder sneered: "Smelly girl, this stinky temper is stubborn, but unfortunately, the big brother helped you once, but couldn't help you second. Time."

  "So, is there such a verbal message from Lord City Lord?" Su Luo sneered again and again.

  "My Lord City Lord will help you?" The three elders almost screamed from the sky. This is simply a fantasy, okay?

  "The Lord of the City naturally help me." Su Luo raised the diamond card in his hand that was dazzling in the sun with a smile, and shook it towards the third elder, "Do you have this diamond card?"

  Just one glance, three. The elder's stature instantly stiffened, shocked, his beautiful eyes straightened, and he stared at the legendary diamond card in Su Luo's hand!

  How is this possible! Absolutely impossible! How could Lord Lord give this girl a diamond card? Even the three elders of them had only four hearts inlaid, but this one... actually had five!

  "Bring it!" The arms of the third elders suddenly stretched out, and the target pointed directly at the diamond card in Su Luo's hand.

  Su Luo smiled coldly, but before the third elder touched him, he threw the diamond card to the elder without hesitation.

  "Please check whether this diamond card is true or not. As for others, I don't believe it. If you deliberately change the fake one, where can you tell me to cry?" Su Luo sneered with a sneer at the corner of his mouth, although he was right. The elder said, but her gaze has been fixed on the third elder.

  Then the person who was guarding in her words... is naturally ready to come out.

  The great elder looked at Su Luo amusedly, with a smile in his eyes. The girl who was able to make the Lord City Lord so valued was indeed not the same, it seemed that Cailin would suffer something this time.

  "You stinky girl..." The third elder gritted his teeth, grinned with anger, and then turned his attention to the elder, staring at him scorchingly.

  Once the diamond card started, the elder knew that this could not be wrong.

  Seeing the expectant gaze of the third elder, the elder was kind and kind, with a smile on his face: "It is indeed the Lord of the City Lord’s diamond card, there will be no fakes,

  and the third sister will also look at it." The card was carefully handed to the three elders.

  Lord Santo’s diamond card, who dares to neglect? Only Su Luo, this stinky girl, had just thrown it away before.

  At this time, Su Luo saw the cautious appearance of the Great Elder, and felt a bit stunned. This time, he realized that he was too casual before.

  But Su Luo was aware of one thing...Even the great elder, when faced with his foster father, he was in a state of sincerity and fear.

  The three elders were holding the diamond card, slender fingers, and rubbing the complicated patterns on the diamond card... This diamond card, she begged many times and planned many times, but she couldn't reach her hand, but she was caught The smelly girl can go... the

  white jade-like fingers of the third elders are tightly clenched!

  Lifting his eyes, beautiful eyes staring at Su Luo, his eyes are as sinister as a python!

  The people around watching the ground were all horrified, and they all stepped back subconsciously... The

  three elders' eyes were terrifying!

  (End of this chapter)