1983 The source of wealth is rolling 2

"Blood Mist Forest has a lot of herbs, in addition to..." This person seemed to realize that he had said something he shouldn't say, and he covered his mouth and slipped away quietly. .

   Seeing everyone's doubts, Su Luolang said, "Now I'm going to the mission hall. If you don't believe me, you can follow along and watch the mission release with your own eyes."

   Su Luo took the lead and left.

   Beichenying quickly followed. This crowd is turbulent, if you don't keep up, you will be squeezed away in a while.

   To be honest, this is also the first time that Beichenying has seen selling things become so popular, which is an eye-opener.

   So, under the leadership of Su Luo, a group of people marched toward the mission hall mightily.

   This team started with no more than a hundred people, but as a result, on the road, this group of people called friends and friends, and they actually greeted a lot of them.

   When Su Luo walked to the mission hall, there were almost a thousand people behind.

   The guards of the mission hall looked at such a large crowd of people coming in, and their faces were a little pale, subconsciously almost thought that this wave of people was coming to occupy the mission hall.

   In the end, even the president of the task union was alarmed, and he personally greeted him.

   The president is not young, about fifty or sixty years old, with a serious face and no anger or prestige.

   Su Luo told him about the task, even he was dumbfounded, and he repeatedly confirmed: "What you just said was to exchange herbal medicine for a master-level pill?"

   Su Luo nodded, then took the pen and paper, and took what he needed. The names and patterns of the herbs are drawn, and a table is listed, indicating the gold content.

   According to the preciousness of the herbs and the difficulty of obtaining them, Su Luo arranged a score table for them. For example, some herbs have five points, some have ten points, and some have twenty points. As long as you get 100 points, you can redeem a master pill.

   The guild leader has lived for so many years, and he is really not as big as Su Luo, so his eyes widened: "Are you sure you have any kind of master-level pill?"

   Su Luo touched his chin and thought for a while. "There are many types of master-level pills, and I don’t have much time to refine them one by one, so I might as well order ten of them. Blood Coagulation Pill, Lingyuan Pill, Muscle Pill..."

   Su Luo not only reported ten types, I also left a sample of each bottle for the president.

   Seeing that Su Luo took out ten bottles of samples at once, the president had nothing to say, and everyone believed it.

   Therefore, before Su Luo took a group of people to leave, all of these people had already dispersed.

   Because they have to go out of the city to find herbs!

   The pill trade union usually also collects herbs, but the price is very low, because they are exclusive in Purgatory City, and the result of a monopoly is a monopoly, so everyone occasionally sees it before accepting it and changing some pocket money.

   But now it's different. Those herbs can be directly exchanged for master-level pill. This made everyone boil. For a while, the entire Purgatory City people rushed to tell each other, and the news spread like a flu.

   Seeing those people quickly rushing out of the city, Su Luo scratched the back of his head with a headache, and said silently: "The pill that I refined tonight, I don't know if I can pay for tomorrow's herbal medicine--"

   Su Only then did she realize that she was playing too much.

   "What to do then, you only have six days." Several people all looked at Su Luo.

    "Don't worry about this, I can turn six days into sixty days." Su Luo smiled and waved his hand.

   Su Luo's sentence was true, but everyone didn't believe it.

  (End of this chapter)