1961 Secret Shot 3

After watching the first two, many people have a good impression of Su Luo, and they all subconsciously stand on her side and speak for her.

  But no matter how they are shocked, dissatisfied, or protesting, in fact, the assessment is still the assessment, and their protest will not affect the overall situation.

  At this time, inside the Mingyue Hall.

  The third elder Shi Shiran came out.

  A bright red robe swaying, charming and moving.

  With a successful smile on her bright face, her smile was bright and beautiful, and she walked out.

  She raised her eyes to see the great elder, her eyes flashed slightly, and her smile increased by three points: "Isn't the big brother left yet? Playing chess alone is a bit lonely, let the younger sister come with you."

  said After that, without waiting for the great elder to reply, she just sat down opposite the great elder and looked at the chessboard with a smile.

  The big elder's always smiling face was like frost shrouded in frost, looking at the three elders with deep eyes.

  The third elder still smiled, and dropped a white child indifferently, and said with a small smile: "The big brother stared at the little girl so fiercely, but why?"

  "Why do you want to do this?" The big elder frowned deeply. Up.

  "What did I do? Senior brother, don't wrong me." The third elder smiled and dropped Bai Zi, and made a gesture to the elder, "Brother, if you don't concentrate, you will lose."

  "You are too self-willed. "The elder put Heizi back up and stood up coldly.

  The third elder had never seen such a cold attitude of the elder, although she felt a little uneasy, but this emotion quickly disappeared. She looked at the elder coldly: "Since the big elder is so unhappy, then don't stay here. Now! Good to go, don't give it away!" The

  third elder said as he turned around.

  "Qing Lin, you are confused!" The Great Elder looked at the third elder's back and took a deep breath, "One day the Lord of the City will come back, you..."

  Before the Great Elder finished speaking, the third elder was already shaking his sleeves angrily: "If This is what the senior brother

  wants to say, so don't say it!" This is not clear to say, when the time comes, Lord City Lord will help Su Luo that stinky girl instead of helping her? The three elders can't stand this most.

  The elder looked at the three elders deeply, took a deep breath, and finally laughed bitterly, he waved his hand, and sighed: "Okay, okay, your brother will not persuade you, but Su Luo, Brother, but you must protect it."

  "You!" The third elder turned around, glaring at the elder, his eyes seemed to be burning fire, "The elder brother insists on opposing me?"

  "Brother is just following the command of the Lord of the city. ." A coldness flashed in the eyes of the Great Elder, and finally took a deep look at the Third Elder, and said coldly, "This is the last time."

  After speaking, the figure of the Great Elder slowly disappeared in place.

  At this moment, Su Luo had opened his eyes and looked at the completely changed scene around him.

  Here is a misty wasteland.

  At first glance, the fog is heavy, the fingers can't be seen, and the visibility is very low.

  "Howl~~~Howl~~" The sound of howling ghost jackals all around, one after another, continuous, makes people get goosebumps, there is a kind of creepy sense of horror.

  It seems that there is only one living person left in the whole world.

  That kind of unknown fear and loneliness caused Su Luo's heart to stagnate for a moment.

  The situation was urgent at the time, and Su Luo chose the number one pick casually, but until now, Su Luo still doesn't know whether her number pick is the best or the worst.

  (End of this chapter)