1954 Unexpected 6

However, just as Su Luo was still three miles away from the lovely blood red flower, she was blocked.

  The checkpoint of the two heavens of wind and fire is here.

  This is a mountain col.

  On the flat ground in front of the mountain, two huge figures blocked Su Luo from facing him.

  Su Luo glanced at it, her eyes shrunk slightly.

  So tall puppets... There

  were two in total, each of which was three stories high, and Su Luo could only look up.

  At this moment, Su Luo was standing in their footsteps. She had no doubt that if the other party stepped on it, she would be trampled into meat.

  As a result, Su Luo's figure quickly retreated.

  When the two puppets saw Su Luo, there was a ferocious sneer on their faces.

  They didn't even give Su Luo the time to prepare. When they saw Su Luo, they attacked her directly!

  How powerful is a puppet as high as a three-story building? Su Luo was a little unimaginable, but when she saw the fire puppet in front of her with a punch...

  Su Luo dodged in a teleport.

  But on the mountain wall behind her, a huge cave appeared for a time, and rocks flew everywhere.

  Su Luo took a steady look and found that the cave that the fire puppet had smashed into was 20 meters deep...

  20 meters deep...

  Su Luo completely believed that if she was hit by the head, she would be smashed directly.

  Before she could return to her senses, the other wind puppet had already taken a step, with two bangs, and just two steps, he had already come behind Su Luo.

  He lifted up the sole of ten Su Luo's feet and stepped on Su Luo fiercely!

  Su Luo felt a shadow enveloping her, and a very bad premonition suddenly rose in her heart. She didn't have time to look up, and saw the soles of her feet slip and her body flew forward!

  Snap! A

  loud noise.

  The three-story puppet stepped heavily on the ground.

  Although he didn't step on Zhong Su Luo, a huge pit appeared on the ground, which was deep enough to bury the puppet's entire foot.

  Su Luo looked back at this scene, and a huge drop of cold sweat hung from her forehead... She patted her chest in shock.

  Fortunately, she ran fast, otherwise she would be the one who was buried in and couldn't get out.

  Before Su Luo turned his head, the previous fire puppet had come to Su Luo's side two or three times.

  Because their bodies have an innate advantage, they are only a few steps away.

  Su Luo was instantly dumbfounded when he saw it, and then wailed in his heart.

  When she met two stupid guys, she really felt a sense of powerlessness...

  Then, these two clunky guys seemed to have been locked in by their hatred values, no matter how Su Luo ran or escaped, both of them were bothered by them. It's so blocked, you can't run it rough at all!

  Su Luo tried to resist.

  She faced one of the puppet's feet and tried to limp the other puppet's leg with ten percent of her strength.

  However, this incident almost destroyed all of Su Luo's confidence.

  Because her attack is basically immune to the opponent...

  So Su Luo fights with these two Big Macs, in addition to dodge or dodge, in addition to avoiding or avoiding

  her, it can't break the opponent's defense...

  If this continues, Su Luo had to lose.

  This is not a solution at all... Su Luo ran back and forth to avoid, while quickly thinking of a solution in his mind.

  Her physical strength is constantly declining, and her spiritual strength is constantly disappearing, and her disadvantage will be more obvious as she goes to the back.

  (End of this chapter)