1971 Third round passed!7

! The

  great elders sighed in their hearts. There are very few people who can have this vision in Purgatory City.

  "All spirits burning incense and magical weeds are all treasures that replenish the power of the soul. Could it be that your soul power has been damaged?" Su Luoban asked seriously.

  The great elder was in a high position and rarely had the opportunity to chat with others. Seeing Su Luo's natural inaction, he actually followed suit.

  "I suffered some injuries in my early years, but I don't need to mention it." The elder smiled bitterly and shook his head.

  Su Luo looked at the elder suspiciously, his eyes shining brightly: "All souls burn incense, supernatural weeds, these are the medicinal materials of the tonic pill. Since there are medicinal materials, why don't you refine them into the tonic pill? With the imperial replenishment pill, the power of the soul is not difficult to repair."

  The elder looked at Su Luo like a fool, and waved his hand with a wry smile: "You girl is young, and his tone is arrogant. The emperor replenishes the spirit. Dan? Who can refine in this world? Where can I find it?"

  Su Luo's eyes twitched, and a flash of excitement flashed in his heart.

  "What do you think this is?" Su Luo had a red pill in his palm. The pill was the size of a pigeon egg, it looked crystal clear, red and moist, and the aroma was even more mellow.

  "This is the imperial level... Lingyuan Pill! Yes, the imperial level Lingyuan Pill!" The great elder stood up suddenly, staring at Su Luo closely, and almost lifted her collar.

  Seeing the great elder so gaffe, Su Luo smiled as slyly as a little fox.

  "Yes, you also took out an emperor grade pill before, is it a blood clotting pill?" The expectant gaze of the great elder clung to Su Luo's face.

  If it is said that Su Luo took out a royal-level blood coagulation pill, it may be a coincidence, but after she took out a royal-level blood coagulation pill, she took out another imperial-level Lingyuan Pill, which is enough to explain a problem. Now... she, Su Luo, know the Emperor-level Alchemist!

  Guessing this fact, the great elder is shocked by the baby falling from the sky!

  Su Luo neither denied nor confessed, but with a smile, he took the Emperor-Level Spiritual Pill back.

  The elder gave Su Luo angrily, and finally spoke first, and asked with a little caution: "Can you find the emperor-level replenishing pill?"

  In this game, the elder spoke first and lost his momentum first.

  Su Luo smiled and placed a piece on the chessboard, and said faintly: "The Great Elder has heard of Master Rong Yun?"

  "Isn't Master Rong Yun a Grand Master Alchemist?" The Great Elder asked in surprise.

  "My master, I am no longer a master-level alchemist. The great elder has indeed been in Purgatory for a long time, and he has no information about the outside world." Su Luo fell to a son, occupying the entire river and mountains.

  The elder nodded in agreement: "He has stayed at the Grand Master level for too long, too long. If there is an Emperor-level Alchemist on the mainland, then it must be him.

  The old man didn't expect it before." "Old man, you want it at first, my master will do it ." Will help you refine it?" Su Luo asked slowly.

  The great elder smiled bitterly and shook his head: "Master Rong Yun is a character comparable to Lord City Lord. The old man is just the servant of Lord City Lord, can't..." The

  servant...

  heard these two words, Su Luo's heart suddenly shocked. shock!

  The strength of the Great Elder, if Su Luo guessed correctly, it should be Saint Lord Nine Stars, infinitely close to the Monarch's rank. Because at the beginning of the Holy Master Stage, there is a difference from one star to nine stars.

  Such strength is actually the servant of Lord City Lord! As a result, Su Luo had a more intuitive understanding of the strength of Lord City Lord.

  (End of this chapter)