1932 Second Round 4

Zi Yan first reacted: "Luoluo, are you out? How about, have you broken through?"

  As a series of voices sounded, Su Luo's bell-like laughter did not appear.

  Su Luo at this time looked a little weird.

  She did not speak, but nodded, lowered her eyebrows, and walked out.

  Zi Yan suddenly felt strange, and looked at each other, and found that everyone's eyes were suspicious.

  "Could it be...there is no breakthrough, so you are in a bad mood?" Zi Yan said in a low voice. But having said that, Zi Yan herself didn't believe it very much, because based on her understanding of Su Luo, even if she really didn't break through, her emotions would not fall to this point.

  "Could it be during cultivation, where did something go wrong?" Bei Chen Ying pointed to his forehead.

  "Crow's mouth! Even if a hundred of you have problems, Luo Luo won't have any problems!" Zi Yan gave Bei Chenying angrily, and quickly followed Su Luo's footsteps.

  Su Luo didn't walk fast, but every step was like measuring with a ruler, walking very regularly and mechanically.

  It looked like a walking corpse who had lost his soul...

  Zi Yan suddenly became anxious, and followed Su Luo step by step, looking at her nervously, wanting to speak but not daring to speak.

  Bei Chenying was also very anxious. He even ran up to Su Luo, walking backwards, carefully observing Su Luo's facial expressions.

  Seeing Su Luo hung his head and walked forward, Bei Chenying felt very strange in her heart. He stretched out his five fingers and shook in front of Su Luo.

  However, Su Luo was unhappy and pushed his hand away.

  "This, is it a reaction?" Bei Chenying looked at Zi Yan uncertainly.

  Zi Yan frowned and tried to talk to Su Luo, but Su Luo should nod, shook her head, should walk or walk, she didn't even say a word.

  For a time, several people all looked at each other.

  "What's wrong!" Zi Yan was crying anxiously. It was as if the three souls and six souls had suddenly lost a little bit, and they were mentally insufficient.

  "I can still participate in the second round like this? Or let's not go anymore?" Bei Chenying was also sweating in anxiousness. Such Su Luo's past is simply the rhythm of death.

  And I want to know that now the venue for the second round of exams must have gathered countless people.

  Before the first round had attracted so many people, those people were unwilling to see that Su Luo had passed the first round, and they definitely expected Su Luo to fail. Then Su Luo like this now passed, wouldn't he be laughed alive?

  "Forget it, let Luoluo decide by himself." Zi Yan followed Su Luo closely and made a decision. "Anyway, there is no danger in the past on this road, and Luoluo did not succeed in breaking through, even the door could not be hit. Open, there will be no other danger."

  Bei Chenying had no choice but to accept Zi Yan's opinion.

  The group of people followed Su Luo and hurried towards Tianman Mountain with her pace.

  Su Luo's speed seemed to have been measured. When the group of them arrived, the time turned out to be just right, no more than a second or late.

  "It's not like there is a problem with the brain..." Bei Chenying murmured with hands on hips.

  Sure enough, as Beichenying had expected, many onlookers had already stood there.

  In the first round, Lu Yi, who had been bullied by Su Luo and Zi Yan, brought people to the scene early. Losing in the first round was so shameless, she naturally found her way back in the second round.

  (End of this chapter)