1939 Tianman Mountain 1

Su Luo took the bottle of Heavenly Spirit Water and looked at the churning crocodiles in the swamp with a smile, with an evil smile on his mouth.

  Su Luo didn't try the danger, she let the golden vine slowly extend out, wrapped the porcelain white bottle, and sprinkled it on the swamp.

  After the Tianling Water was sprinkled on the swamp, it soon exuded an extremely alluring aura.

  This aura, for Warcraft, it is a great supplement.

  But Su Luo was not sure whether these cannibal crocodiles would like it, so she sat there, resting her cheeks in her hands, and waited patiently.

  The cannibal crocodiles were rolling fiercely and fighting cruelly, but they smelled this smell... and

  soon, the cannibal crocodiles gathered towards the place where the heavenly spirit water was sprinkled.

  One, two, three.

  Ten, twenty, thirty... In the

  end, the darkness was crushed, and the ground was densely packed with ferocious man-eating crocodiles. Su Luo's hair was horrified.

  Tianlingshui is just a little bit, but there are so many cannibal crocodiles, what should I do?

  fighting!

  Fighting is the best way to win the ownership of the cannibal crocodile!

  Therefore, before Su Luo came back to his senses, these cannibal crocodiles were fighting in their nests.

  And it's still a group battle!

  The battle was very exciting, and Su Luo's eyes were full of radiance.

  The battle came quickly and ended quickly, because the little sky-spirit water in the swamp had been swallowed by the cannibal crocodile with mud and water.

  Su Luo was very satisfied with the results of the experiment. As long as the cannibal crocodile liked Tianlingshui, then her future plan could be implemented.

  Su Luo's method is very simple.

  As for whether it is effective or not, you have to wait for the results to come out.

  This time I still need Jin Teng's help.

  Su Luo took a deep breath and her eyes shrank slightly. Then, she leaped forward and leaped forward quickly, which jumped a few hundred meters away.

  Su Luo had planned it long ago, and there was a cannibal crocodile resting there, so Su Luo pointed his toes on the cannibal crocodile's head.

  At this moment, the crowd of onlookers outside suddenly shouted!

  "Oh my God, how could there be such a stupid human being under the world? She actually used her foot to step on the crocodile's head, she will die!"

  "After countless predecessors' trials, this is the most stupid way. Birth!"

  "This girl is pretty good, but it's a pity that

  she doesn't have a long face. It's a pity." "She doesn't think that these cannibal crocodiles are like her family raised, docile and well-behaved? Let her step on it obediently. Huh? Please, these are wild and hard to find, the most lonely and arrogant cannibal crocodile, okay? She actually stepped on someone's head, she was

  looking for death!" Everyone responded desperately to Su Luo, and they all felt that Su Luo It's dead this time.

  Lin

  Banli's mouth raised slightly at this time, and Dan Feng's eyes were full of triumph. He shook his fan and smiled triumphantly: "Brother Luo, five thousand points, don't forget." Luo Yichen's mouth twitched slightly. Without answering, his eyes were fixed on Su Luo's sleeves.

  Others didn't pay attention just now, but because he stared at Su Luo for an instant, he didn't miss any expression on her face.

  When the girl jumped on the crocodile's head, the flash of cunning and pride did not escape his sight.

  It's just that he can't understand, that girl's true strength can't even beat one of the cannibal crocodile, so what is she proud of?

  (End of this chapter)