1990 Wealth Rolling 9

Zi Yan smiled triumphantly: "Don't worry, no one will embarrass us now, let alone daring to rob us. One is because there is a breeze, and the breeze represents the elder."

  "Second..." Zi Yan lengthened her tone, smiling like a proud fox, "You don't even know that you are now the most popular person in Purgatory. Even if we don't have any protection measures, those people will take the initiative to protect us. "

  Su Luo had to admit that Zi Yan was right. Just the collection task hanging in the task hall, those people would subconsciously protect her.

  This was the best way, and Su Luo could also consolidate medicine with peace of mind.

  Five consecutive days passed.

  These days, Su Luo can be said to have made a lot of money and made a lot of money.

  That night, the task of collecting in the task hall had been lifted, and Su Luo could finally stop refining medicine.

  These days, because of frantically refining the pill, and sitting in front of the pill day and night, Su Luo's medicine refining skills have greatly improved, and his fire attribute cultivation base has also been greatly improved.

  The command level is divided into three levels: the beginning of the command, the middle of the command, and the top of the command.

  In addition, there are more subtle divisions, divided into command one to nine stars.

  The first-time leader is one to three stars, the middle period of the leader is four to six stars, and the peak of the leader is seven to nine stars.

  Ten days ago, Su Luo had just been promoted to the commander level, but after seven days and nights of refining medicine, the aura in her body experienced a process of overflowing to emptying, and then emptying again.

  Su Luo felt that the purity of the spiritual energy in her body had actually increased, which also urgently meant that Su Luo's cultivation base had risen.

  She is now the leader of the two stars, but Su Luo believes that she will soon rise to the genius training camp.

  After dinner, several people gathered around Su Luo's room.

  "Come and count, how many points have been earned in the past few days." Su Luo, who had a rare vacation tonight, greeted Zi Yan.

  So Ziyan began to report to her: "On the first day, I made ten thousand for fifty bottles, but put it together with the previous points, made up twenty thousand, and sent Lanxuan and Dark Night into the elite laboratory, and it was all spent. "

  The next day, in addition to the task payment, there were 50 bottles left, so I sold another ten thousand."

  "The third day...sold twenty thousand."

  "The fourth day...sold thirty thousand.

  " On the fifth day it entered the stable period, I still sold 30,000, but I received a few high-grade spiritual plants, which will be used to attack the master-level alchemist in the future."

  "On the sixth day...sold thirty thousand, which is also to pay the high-grade spiritual grass I

  bought more pills." "On the last day of the day, all the people who hadn't come before came this time, and sold 50,000 points!"

  "Summary, apart from the seven high-grade spiritual herbs, our harvest is always ten. Seventy thousand points!!!"

  "Yeah!!!"

  Su Luo and several excitedly high-five and revel.

  At the beginning, Su Luo was just trying to sell, and no one thought about it. Seven days later, he earned so many points today.

  With 170,000 points, placed in the current Purgatory City, would that be considered the rich side? Su Luo thought happily in his heart.

  Zi Yan couldn’t hide her excitement either. She suggested: “Otherwise, let’s just keep doing this business?”

  In Purgatory City, points are equivalent to currency. There are many secrets of cultivation, spiritual stones, weapons, equipment... As long as you have enough points, you can redeem them, but if you don't have points, you will have a hard time in Purgatory.

  (End of this chapter)