1927 Genius Assessment 9

The way the puppet played this time is simply unimaginable. They unexpectedly jumped out from under the ground.

  One after another.

  In the end, there were ninety-nine and eighty-one in a dense cluster!

  Su Luo took a deep breath.

  Eighty-one... It's worthy of the last round. No wonder Purgatory City has only been admitted to the first place in a few years. The difficulty is really extraordinary.

  Outside the court, many people looked straight.

  "I rub! Eighty-one? How come there are so many?" Lin Banli exclaimed. He remembered that sixty-three came out when he was evaluated.

  "I came out of seventy-two at the time." Luo Yichen followed silently, his expression a bit lonely, but looking at the small figure in the light curtain, his eyes were full of wonder.

  Those who have been assessed know that the number of puppets coming out in the last burst is different.

  It's not random.

  It is the number of formations that have been carefully calculated and considered based on the overall strength of the candidates. In other words, the more talented people are, the more puppets will come out, and eighty-one puppets are already capped.

  "The system won't convulse, right? How can the girl, He De, be able to induce eighty-one puppets?" Lin Banli rubbed his eyes in disbelief. He felt that either the system convulsed or the world was crazy.

  The green clothes did not know the mystery. She saw eighty-one puppets appearing densely around Su Luo, and she touched her palms excitedly: "Now let's see where you are going! I think you are dead!"

  Lin Ban He touched his sweat and glanced at Lu Yi silently...but he agreed with Lu Yi's words in his heart.

  Although he didn't know how so many puppets came out, Lin Banli also felt that Su Luo would definitely be unable to pass this stage. Because he knew that when he faced eighty-one puppets at the beginning, he would definitely fail.

  He thinks that Su Luo is inferior to her, so he believes that Su Luo will inevitably fail.

  At this time, Tiangang puppet formation.

  Su Luo tapped his toes on the ground, his body was as fast as lightning, and he was swiftly shuttled among the eighteen powerful puppets like a dragon.

  Without using the hole cards of Gravity Space, the strength of each of these puppets would be comparable to her current cultivation base, and Su Luo would still have a hard time dealing with it.

  However, at this moment Su Luo did not intend to expose his hole cards.

  Because there are second and third levels behind.

  As for this level...People outside must think she will fail, right? Waiting for her to surrender, right?

  Su Luo suddenly looked back and smiled, revealing six snow-white teeth, with a smile like fireworks.

  In an instant, all the people outside the court were stunned...At

  this moment, time seemed to stand still, staying forever.

  What is called looking back at one smile and one hundred Meisheng? What is the unparalleled world?

  When everyone was shaking the gods, Su Luo moved.

  I saw her figure like a divine help, walking lightly under the siege of countless puppets, with a graceful posture and calm expression, as if playing these fierce puppets.

  In fact, Su Luo was really playing with them.

  In the first three levels, because there were few puppets, she had enough time to study. After several field inspections and inspections in the previous stages, Su Luo finally discovered a secret.

  The weakness of these puppets is not in the forehead or in the eyes... but in the belly button!

  Their belly buttons are afraid of fire.

  So -

  Su Luo was walking and dodging, after locking the target, his index finger condensed the flames of the fallen red lotus, and then suddenly poke the puppet's belly button.

  (End of this chapter)