1955 Unexpected 7

Even if her physical strength is negligible, but time is not waiting, three hours have passed halfway.

  Su Luo forced herself to calm down.

  If there is a way, there must be a way. After working hard for so long and experiencing so many dangerous things, how can you fall short?

  Another hour passed.

  Only the last half an hour is left...

  Because of avoiding two powerful and huge puppets, Su Luo kept getting bruises on her body, and she was in embarrassment at this time.

  Several times, Su Luo almost died at the feet of the puppet. Fortunately, her sixth sense was sensitive and dodge fast enough that she dodged it every time.

  But this is not the way to go...

  Seeing that the time is getting less and less, Su Luo's heart has become more and more calm.

  There must be a way.

  Must have!

  Seeing that the wind attribute puppet couldn't trample this little ant to death, he was immediately angry!

  He howled, and then-

  a wheel suddenly appeared under his feet!

  This wheel is actually only as small as the sole of a normal person's foot, and it is almost negligible when placed under the foot of a wind puppet.

  At the same time, the fire puppet also howled, and a fire wheel also appeared under the sole of his feet.

  If it weren't for Su Luo's short stature, she could hardly see such wheels.

  Su Luo faintly felt that something was wrong.

  Sure enough-

  at this moment, the two puppets were violent!

  They rushed towards Su Luo like the wind!

  The speed has actually doubled!

  Obviously, those two wheels played a role.

  A wind wheel, a fire wheel, together is a wind wheel!

  Su Luo thought gloomily in her heart that if these two wheels were tied to her feet, she could escape, but it was a pity that the props were on the other side.

  Su Luo didn't have time to think about it at all at this time, because she didn't even have time to escape...

  Compared with the situation before, Su Luo's situation was worse.

  How to do! ! !

  Su Luo was a little anxious.

  At this moment, Little Sable suddenly made a sound.

  "Master, there are two monkeys behind that colt! Golden monkeys!" Little Sable's voice shouted with a hint of excitement.

  Su Luo smiled bitterly.

  Whatever the white monkey or the golden monkey? As long as she can escape, she would rather become a monkey by herself.

  "The monkey has something in his hand, move it, and the big one will run away. It's fun!" Little Sable clapped excitedly, seemingly wanting to grab it and play.

  Su Luo's eyes suddenly lit up when he heard it.

  Listening to the meaning of Little Sable's words, could it be that...

  Su Luo chose an escape route this time, and flew towards the position of the two golden monkeys in Little Sable's mouth like the wind!

  When the two monkeys saw Su Luo coming quickly, they yelled twice and turned around to run!

  But Su Luo sneered twice, and a gravitational space threw it over, directly covering the two little monkeys!

  The gravitational space is not effective for two wind and fire puppets, but it is not that difficult to capture two little monkeys.

  But when Su Luo didn't expect it, the speed of these two monkeys was so fast!

  They fled to the left and right like lightning!

  This is the rhythm of running separately!

  Can't let them go! This was the only thought in Su Luo's mind.

  As a result, Su Luo spread his palm, and two white stone-shaped pills appeared in her hand.

  These two pills were given by Master at the beginning, and she kept them useless for a rainy day.

  ——

  ps: There are three more chapters later~~~~~~~ and wait~!

  (End of this chapter)