1942 Tianman Mountain 4

Forest Banli opened his mouth slightly in surprise, and even forgot to fan.

  "This, this is not possible, right?" Lin Banli opened his mouth and stared at the light curtain in disbelief.

  What exactly is going on?

  How could that girl Su Luo control the cannibal crocodile? That's the commander level!

  Lin Banli rubbed his eyes in disbelief, but when he opened his eyes, he saw that Su Luo jumped on the second cannibal crocodile in the same way, and the second cannibal crocodile was pitifully affected by its companion. We tear them to pieces, and eat them!

  Lin Banli was stunned.

  Even Lin Banli was like this, and others were naturally more shocked.

  At this time, these people all craned their necks, staring at the light curtain, their bodies motionless, as if they had been tapped in an acupuncture point.

  In the light curtain, Su Luo had no idea how big a sensation her behavior caused, she only knew that she was playing very hard now.

  Although surrounded by murderous cannibal crocodile, because she holds Heavenly Spirit Water, she has no fear.

  The fourth cannibal crocodile.

  The fifth cannibal crocodile.

  The sixth cannibal crocodile.

  ...

  Countless cannibal crocodiles have been used as stepping stones by Su Luo, and then they are tragically eaten by his friends.

  I don't know how many cannibal crocodiles have experienced, but Su Luo only knows that she had a great time playing.

  However, there is always a moment to end the road.

  The same is true of Alligator Swamp.

  The vast expanse and boundless crocodile swamp, but the shoreline appeared.

  A surprise flashed in Su Luo's eyes, and then she drove the dumb cannibal crocodile to rush forward quickly.

  When all the cannibal crocodiles tried to stop, Su Luo's figure leaped forward, but she leaped over a distance of several hundred meters.

  Then she stood firmly on the shore.

  Su Luo looked back and smiled softly.

  Her exquisite and beautiful face appeared on the light curtain, which made many people feel sluggish for a while.

  At this moment, Su Luo had completed the second level of the man-eating swamp, and quickly rushed towards the third level.

  Twelve hours seems to be a lot, but it is not so much when divided among the nine levels.

  Before the light curtain, Lin Banli touched his forehead and sighed: "This girl is really unexpected. It's unexpected." The

  green clothes recovered from the shock, and gave Lin Banli an angry look: "Senior Brother Lin. , Why bother to grow other people's ambitions and destroy one's own prestige? Then Su Luo is just a little better luck!"

  Is it really just luck better? If it were before, Lin Banli did think so, but his surprises again and again made him feel a little shaken.

  Tsing Yi sneered: "It's just the simplest two levels. What are you surprised about?"

  At this time, everyone finally remembered, yes, there are the next seven levels, but four hours have passed.

  The simplest two levels took four hours, so when counted, Su Luo didn't seem to be outstanding, and he didn't even reach the pass line among the candidates.

  Thinking about it this way, everyone smiled bitterly and shook their heads. They were almost deceived by Su Luo's tricks before.

  After passing the man-eating swamp, the third level is a ray of sky.

  The so-called one-line sky is Tongtianqiao.

  Su Luo looked at the bridge in front of him, his mind was dizzy, and the soles of his feet were a little unstable.

  This bridge is really worthy of this name.

  A thin rope, the hair is not as thick as visually, and it is almost negligible to the naked eye.

  (End of this chapter)