1915 Settle Down 7

She didn't know that Su Luo would do this!

  Those dishes were indeed problematic, but she had taken the medicine earlier, so she was fine.

  "Isn't it? Yeah, Mingyue Palace is so far away. If you send it there, the dishes will be cold." Su Luochao Qingfeng smiled, "If so, then send these dishes to the top of the mountain, presumably the elders will like it. "When he

  heard the yellow clothes, his figure shook, almost tottering.

  The poison in the dish is colorless and tasteless. It is a chronic poison. Taking it for a long time will make people lose their spiritual energy... This medicine is originally matched by the great elder...

  Huang Yi is about to cry...

  "No!" Huang Yi resolutely refused. Su Luo's proposal.

  However, Su Luo smiled sinisterly at this time: "No? This girl will do." With

  that, Su Luo raised his hand very neatly and let the breeze run.

  Qingfeng glanced at Huang Yi sympathetically.

  On weekdays, the yellow dress followed the third elders, proudly like a peacock, with her eyes slanted to the top of her head. No one would have thought that she would have such a day.

  Qingfeng smiled, turned around and went out.

  "Don't go!" Huang Yi hurried out, but when he passed by Su Luo, Su Luo stretched out his feet like the blue clothes in the morning.

  "Puff!"

  The yellow clothes in a hurry didn't have any precautions, and fell directly to the ground, facing the ground.

  "You!" Huang Yi turned his head and yelled at Su Luo angrily!

  Su Luo Tan said: "Want to take your face and draw my hand again?" She smiled and looked at the yellow dress.

  At this time, the blue dress was curled up in the corner shivering, and she could no longer care about the yellow dress. Those dishes are delivered to the top of the mountain. How will the Great Elder react?

  Su Luo glanced at Lan Yi and said to Huang Yi grinningly: "Look, this is the reaction you should have. Let's learn from your junior sister."

  "You did it on purpose!" Huang Yi stared angrily. Looking at Su Luo, a sinister cold light flashed in his eyes.

  Su Luo looked at her with a smile but didn't answer.

  "You deliberately brought the two of us here, because if you didn't do this at the time, we would be taken away by the master, so you can't punish us!" Huang Yi stared at Su Luo, every word, clearly. Ground analysis.

  Su Luo smiled at the corner of his mouth, slowly playing with his fingers.

  "But after you are about to come over, you are not assured that we will serve, for fear that we will poison you!" Huang Yi's eyes were cold and desperate, "In fact, you guessed it, fighting to die, we will kill you too. Give the master a bad breath!"

  Su Luo's eyes were still smiling, and his smile was still gentle.

  "So, you deliberately angered us, but you gave us a lot of freedom!" At this point, the yellow figure shook, and she really felt desperate.

  Because she was like a chess piece in Su Luo's hand, before she knew it, every step of her had been completely followed by the steps set by Su Luo, step by step.

  "So, we poisoned the dishes with chronic and severe poison. This poison was refined by the great elder, so even if the Lord of the city blames it, the great elder will not be able to escape the relationship. This is our plan, and you are Take advantage of this!" There were tears in Huang Yi's eyes, but she stubbornly did not let the tears roll off. She stared at Su Luo firmly, "Originally you asked the food to be sent to the Mingyue Palace. If we didn't object, it would be fine. Now this dish is sent to the top of the mountain..."

  Hearing Huang Yi's analysis, Lan Yi's figure trembled even more. At this moment, Lan Yi has fully understood his upcoming destiny.

  (End of this chapter)