1967 Third round passed!! 3

So, when Zi Yan looked over, Lu Yi gave Zi Yan a fierce look.

  Zi Yan was immediately happy.

  "Oh, I lost it like this. Who are you so fierce to show to? I said those who owe debts, hurry up and take out the lost points." Zi Yan triumphed on her chin and stretched out her right hand slowly. I didn't even bother to look at the green shirt.

  The green clothes almost jumped up with anger!

  However, Tsing Yi glared fiercely.

  Only then did Lu Yi come back to his senses, this kind of thing can't be done in full view, but when there are few people-

  hum!

  After receiving Tsing Yi's approval, Lu Yi felt relieved. After she was relieved, she began to feel proud again.

  "Isn't it five thousand points? What are you proud of? A soil bun who has never seen the world!" Lu Yi took Tsing Yi's token, gave Zi Yan a bitter look, and finally passed the points to her.

  But the green clothes didn't feel much distressed. Because she has made up her mind, wait until the quiet place, when these people are placed, immediately grab the points back! There are also points that you lost a few days ago, and you will definitely get them back!

  After collecting the points, Zi Yan was in a particularly good mood. She humbly said to Su Luo: "Only five thousand points, too little."

  Su Luo smiled badly: "If you get it cheap, sell it well, so hurry up. To avoid being beaten up by someone covering a sack in a secluded place, and the token being snatched away."

  Su Luo seemed to say casually, but glanced at the green clothes with a smile.

  As she expected, Lu Yi's face turned dark.

  Sure enough, she was unlucky enough to say that this group of people actually made this idea, it is really interesting.

  But... Su Luo's gaze swept towards Tsing Yi.

  Su Luo could feel that this person was stronger than her. She might be able to escape if she reluctantly did it, but Zi Yan would be in trouble.

  Although fighting is forbidden in the city, if it is a secluded place, you can still succeed if you run away before the pickets in the city come to erase the traces of the battle.

  Thinking of this, Su Luo narrowed his eyes and looked at Tsing Yi with a sneer.

  At this time, Tsing Yi's gaze also stared at Su Luo coldly, and the red fruit in his eyes expressed her decision.

  Su Luo smiled, looked away from Tsing Yi, and asked Zi Yan: "You bet, don't you have a notary?"

  "Yes, this is this one." Zi Yan pointed at Lin Banli with a smile. , And added a sentence, "Senior Brother Lin is the most loyal pursuer of Fairy Wuyou, and there is no one."

  "Fairy Wuyou?" It seems that I have heard of such a familiar name.

  Seeing Su Luo's confusion, Zi Yan suggested a few words: "Blood Mist Forest." That

  's it. Su Luo immediately flashed a memory in his mind.

  At the beginning of the Blood Mist Forest, Su Luo remembered saving a spoiled little girl. The little girl triumphantly said that her grandfather was the steward of Wuyou Pavilion. Fairy Wuyou is the most proud disciple of the three elders.

  Lu Yi and Tsing Yi seemed to understand Su Luo's plan, and at this time, there was a sneer of disdain. Although Lin Banli might not be able to help them clearly, as long as they use the words "Senior Sister Wuyou", Lin Banli will definitely not hold back. Su Luo wanted Lin Banli to send them back? Go dreaming!

  Looking at the green clothes with a few sneers, Su Luo also understood that Lin Banli was unreliable. She glanced at Lin Banli helplessly, then turned her gaze slightly.

  (End of this chapter)